Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If archer and bellottie was still chairman?

Well????

• yes

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • no

Votes: 48 90.6%

• Total voters

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Do you think we would be in a nice new shiney stadium by now?

MMMM interesting,but i reckon there would have been a strong posobility of this happening considering it has been what 7 years or so.:smokin:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Can you prove that:rolleyes:
Fact is it certainly shouldn't be a no no as it could have happened and they did have the funds thats for sure.Might seem like there was zero chance,but he i reckon we would have had a ground by now.:lolol:

Yes i can get slated,but thats just my opion:)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not only would there be no new stadium there'd probably be no team.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The one thing that stands out is that with all that money they couldn't even clear that 6-7 million pound debt etc,but then and again they did clear it by selling the goldstone???

Its a pointless topic,but it certainly wasn't an impossible thing to happen.:)

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
But he does have a few bob that he could put into the team. I would not be happy if that fu*k-wit Bellotti was still here though, mind you, he could have been given Perry's job and nobody would know!:jester:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Looking at it,the goldstone was turning into a crumbling wreck yeahhhh,well that got sold to clear the debt and the solution was to be at gillingham for a few years before we hit a new stadium.

Funny thing is there was that chance it could have happened,but i believe the selling of the goldstone just would never be accepted,so was most albion fans thinking short term and not long term and jumped in like a ton of bricks i.e fuming etc.

They had a plan,they had the money,so tell me was it rearly a plan by them to just cash in the goldstone when they between them had shite loads,surely they wouldn't go back on there words to build us a new stadium as promised???

???
the albion fans just lost it big time,and at the time you can see why as it was like the world had ended,but i believe this plan of theirs was a very good possiblity in the long run.You just look back all those years ago and think look where we still are and could it have been better a good 4 year ago mmmm.???

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
OK Berkshire, you win, I've bitten. Here goes...

There was no money. Understand? No money. Got that? Good.

There was no plan to share with Gillingham. Understand? No plan to share with Gillingham. Got that? Good.

The original idea was to groundshare with Portsmouth. The deal had been done, and then Archer walked in and unilaterally and completely scuppered it. Mainly because he thought Pompey was about 250 miles away and therefore too far. Paul Scally, who had only just become chairman at Gillingham came in and offered the Albion a groundshare at a time when non-one else wanted it.

There were no plans for a stadium. Understand? No plans for a new stadium. Got that? Good. None. There was no chance for the Albion to survive under Archer and Bellotti. They had run it into the ground and asset-stripped it. They needed the club dead for their plans.

Instead, Dick Knight has had to come in and pick this club up from less than zero. We had no money, no ground, no prospects. We had a team, a name and a history. That's all. Got that? Good.

But you know all this. You do talk complete shite most of the time, Berkshire, but this utter wank tops the lot. Jeez, we actually have someone on here who believes Archer and Bellotti were better for the club and Knight and Peryy. What a complete f***ing twat.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
OK Berkshire, you win, I've bitten. Here goes...

There was no money. Understand? No money. Got that? Good.

There was no plan to share with Gillingham. Understand? No plan to share with Gillingham. Got that? Good.

The original idea was to groundshare with Portsmouth. The deal had been done, and then Archer walked in and unilaterally and completely scuppered it. Mainly because he thought Pompey was about 250 miles away and therefore too far. Paul Scally, who had only just become chairman at Gillingham came in and offered the Albion a groundshare at a time when non-one else wanted it.

There were no plans for a stadium. Understand? No plans for a new stadium. Got that? Good. None. There was no chance for the Albion to survive under Archer and Bellotti. They had run it into the ground and asset-stripped it. They needed the club dead for their plans.

Instead, Dick Knight has had to come in and pick this club up from less than zero. We had no money, no ground, no prospects. We had a team, a name and a history. That's all. Got that? Good.

But you know all this. You do talk complete shite most of the time, Berkshire, but this utter wank tops the lot. Jeez, we actually have someone on here who believes Archer and Bellotti were better for the club and Knight and Peryy. What a complete f***ing twat.
Piss off you retard its an opion full stop:salute:
O.k smart arse you tell me why live on television at that forum that bellottie said there will be a new stadium???

I do believe i have it on tape here somewhere???
Now in my book thats plans:drink:
Yes i no the ifs and butts,but it wasn't impossible you twat:salute:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Bs,I normally ignore your posts but I can't let this go.As The Large One has so eloquently put it,,Archer ,Stanley and Bellotti had no plans to build a new stadium-they were only after whatever was left after selling the Goldstone and paying off the debts.Why else would they re-write the clubs constitution so that they could pocket the money if the Albion folded?It's because of those three B******s that we are in our present situation-Never forget that!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Bellotti was chief executive.(Archers Toenails)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
berkshire seagull said:
Piss off you retard its an opion full stop:salute:
O.k smart arse you tell me why live on television at that forum that bellottie said there will be a new stadium???

I do believe i have it on tape here somewhere???
Now in my book thats plans:drink:
Yes i no the ifs and butts,but it wasn't impossible you twat:salute:

No, yours wasn't opnion, it was lies, swallowed by your hilarious and pathetic sense of gullibility.

Why did Bellotti say that? Because he is a lying c unt.

Of course it was impossible for Archer and Bellotti to build a stadium. Before anything else is considered, the first thing you have to take into account is that they didn't want to.

You gormless twat. :tosser:

Last edited:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
The Large One said:
No, yours wasn't opnion, it was lies, swallowed by your hilarious and pathetic sense of gullibility.

Why did Bellotti say that? Because he is a lying c unt.

Of course it was impossible for Archer and Bellotti to build a stadium. Before anything else is considered, the first thing you have to take into account is that they didn't want to.

You gormless twat. :tosser:
Seconded

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't know why but some reason I voted

NO!!! :censored:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
FFS :angry:

Just read Build a Bonfire and you'll see exactly what a bunch of lying :censored: Archer, Bellotti and Stanley were.

They're SCUM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here