Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If anyone is bored on Sunday morning, and misses football

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
My sunday league team are playing, and could do with some support :)

Hove Lawns vs Athletic Worthing
DOUBLE HEADER
Sunday 17th February
Nevill Recreation Ground, Nevill Road, Hove
10am kick off AND 11.30am kick off

We play in all navy blue :thumbsup:

You can see NSC's finest Mendoza10, Richie Morris, Ali Jenkins and Jonny Boy Lennon, mix with musical sensation David Ford, and Club Shop manager Ian Green, and our new signing from AS Cannes, Davide take on the worst team in Sunday League history

Every goal I score in both games I will be donating £5 to ASBAH (Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus)

So come watch us soccer :)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Would love to but I shall be consuming copious amounts of the black nectar this weekend. I'm flying to Ireland in 5 hours time.

:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:
:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
somehow i think you got your wires crossed, as when I said no we are not looking for players, that meant no we are not looking for players

:lolol: :lolol:

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Why not make some real money for ASBAH every match you don't score a goal everyone pays £20, they'll be swimming in cash in no time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Alternatively at 14:00 hrs at Buckingham Park Shoreham it's U16s footie and ASC Strikers v Denton & South Heighton (DASH).

Or Beach Hut v Mrs Coach

DASH are bottom of the league with 5 points of which they bagged three of us with a highly contentious 4 - 3 win earlier this season. ASC Strikers are trying to consolidate 4th position so all to play for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here