Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If anyone ever deserved shooting it's this bastard..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Police shoot man beating toddler
Police in the US were forced to kill a man as he beat a toddler to death in front of them on a roadside.

Authorities in California say Sergio Casian Aguilar parked his truck on an unlit road on Saturday night, removed a two-year-old boy from his car seat and proceeded to stamp, kick and punch the boy to death.

The Stanislaus county sheriff's department said the boy was unrecognisable when he was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital.

Authorities have not released the boy's name but say they believe he was Aguilar's son.

The Stanislaus county coroner and the California department of justice are testing DNA to confirm the relationship.

Several motorists called 911 and tried to stop the beating.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
As a parent that has made me feel physically sick !

Shooting him was too good for him. :nono:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
As a parent i just cannot understand ANY reason why and i really am too fuming to give a decent response without getting a ban

You don't have to be a parent to see the horror in that story. But what makes a man not only beat a baby to death but to carry on doing it while armed police are present?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's a shame he was only shot and not beaten to death himself

nlf

Mar 24, 2008
Its beyond words how anybody could even think of doing this to any child let alone their own :nono:

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
too much of this stuff in the media these days :-(

Likewise, why take take your two kids and kill them with yourself just so their mum can't have have them when you split up!!!!! This world is seriously up the swanny.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
He didn't deserve to be shot, he deserved to go to jail where they would be queueing up to tear the bastards head off. Being shot was too easy a way out, although I appreciate that the officer had little choice.

Very, very sad story and I just hope the boy didn't suffer for long

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why could they not shoot him before he killed the child ?.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't understand how the passers by could not stop him. Surely somebody could have smacked him with something, tyreiron or the like?

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
If the guy is clearly mad enough to beat his own son to a pulp would you take him on? I know I certainly wouldnt and would have called the old bill like others did.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I honestly think I would have had a go, with a group for sure. I'd pick up anything, a brick, wheel lock something would work.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
All well and good saying that now, though. I hope I'd do the same, nibble, but God knows what I'd be like if I actually was confronted by that in real life.

You would be surprised what you are capable of when confronted with this sort of situation.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hmm, where's all the anti death penalty people now then ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hmm, where's all the anti death penalty people now then ?

:wave:

This does not change my view of the death penalty. Fair enough, shoot to maim/kill/stop him if you are able to save the child, but kill him afterwards? Not on my watch, sonny.

Besides, why didn't they stop him without using gun force? The (short) article does not mention him being armed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here