Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Albion somehow got to a League or FA Cup Final in the near future..

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
...who would you want the opposition to be?

Obviously I think you'd have to PLUMP for a top 4 team wouldn't you? If only to be sure of a EUROPA spot if we lost.

So on that basis, I think I'd want it to be Man Utd. Just to be given the opportunity to do what they did to us. Beat them in a final while watching Dicker stamp on some irritating johnny foreigner's legs, ruining his career in the process - and not even get booked for it.

But if not them, then Arsenal. I quite like Arsenal, and a runners up medal would be an excellent reward for all their free flowing football that season.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Man City. I hate Mark Hughes so beating them could get him the sack, plus we've already beaten them recently so we'd be putting the WILLIES up them before kick-off.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Someone like Leeds, where 99% of the country would want us to win and, by winning, we'd be loved forever more.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Palarse.
To taste the sweetest victory you have to risk the bitterest defeat

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I've had the same dream about half a dozen times over several years, in which we win the league cup after beating Spurs in the final.Every time I have the the dream the same player scores the winner, the only problem is I dont know who he is........yet.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Any of the big four would be an absolute privelidge to grace the same turf as them for a major final.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Any of the big four would be an absolute privelidge to grace the same turf as them for a major final.

Firstly, spelling - privelidge - argh!

Secondly, privilege my arse! Have pride in your club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here