Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If 10 Men Keep Winning

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Seriously, is it against the rules to START a game with 10 men and then bring on the 11th half way through the half say? That would allow fresh legs to be introduced too, perhaps at a strategic time. ???

Substitute

Banned
Sep 20, 2006
you must have 8 players to start the game, bringing additional players on will not be used as a substitution but its just not logical to start with less than 11 players if you have them available

right kev? :lolol:

Substitute

Banned
Sep 20, 2006
brightonfan_86 said:
Why are you saying my name for?

didn't your team start a game the other day with 10 players even though you were a substitute and available to start the match if they wanted you too?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Substitute said:
didn't your team start a game the other day with 10 players even though you were a substitute and available to start the match if they wanted you too?

You've got good knowledge for a newbie...

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Substitute
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes that did happen.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :jester:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
id find myself a new sport
Like DARTS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here