Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idris Elba how clubbing changed the world

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Seriously, why would you ever want to see Grandmaster Flash deejay. There are plenty of people representing old school Hip Hop in a better way - Jazzy Jeff and Grandwizard Theodore being two, and I'm sure there are better deejays for whatever other random genres he played tonight. Only curveball he threw was the Foreign Beggars Badman Riddim track. Annie Mac has been infinitely better in her first ten minutes, and thats coming from a guy that listens to mostly Hip Hop.

Perhaps there are better people representing old school Hip Hop better, for myself someone who is not at all familiar with the genre it was good to hear a lot of tracks I knew and a lot of tracks that I didn't.
Either way horses for courses.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Seriously, why would you ever want to see Grandmaster Flash deejay. There are plenty of people representing old school Hip Hop in a better way - Jazzy Jeff and Grandwizard Theodore being two, and I'm sure there are better deejays for whatever other random genres he played tonight. Only curveball he threw was the Foreign Beggars Badman Riddim track. Annie Mac has been infinitely better in her first ten minutes, and thats coming from a guy that listens to mostly Hip Hop.

Annie Mac is dire. Grating Music for children. GMF played decent oldskool party tunes and got a good vibe going, same as whenever Ive seen him play out. Only other thing of any interest on the line up is Horsemeat Disco but I cant be arsed to stay up so tuning out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here