Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiots

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
I am in favour of booing, I openly admit that - if you think they haven't tried hard enough then boo.

But some of the idiots at the Withdean are ridiculous. Absolute twat in Block G row roughly I/J I'd say, seat in the 160's - if you know this is you be ashamed.

Booed Hawkins like mad which was ridiculous what he was actually saying. But if he didn't think he'd tried as I say I think you can voice your opinion in a constructive manner, but this was pure abuse. He had been on his back the whole game. Didn't shout 1 word of encouragement to anyone.

Then when Fraser was about to come on he says at the top of his voice (Fraser could definitly hear) 'For f*** sake why Fraser' - absolute twat in my opinion. For one, Fraser has been playing well and is hungry for it and there weren't any better options, but how is having a go about him going to help at all. Fraser clearly needs confidence - he's young and on the outsides of the squad so what this idiotic twat thinks he was doing is beyond me.

He also turned on Fleetwood and has abused Thomson for ages and a number of others. As I say, he didn't shout one word of encouragement. I watched him waiting, after our equalizer, for the first thing to go wrong and sure as hell he pounced, He shouted at the players, especially Hawkins and Thomson, 'f*** off and don't come back' well on my par tthe feeling is quite mutual.

f*** off, I would rather then club didn't have your money.

Any similar experiences? Is there anything we can actually do to stamp this out?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
is that the twat that is about 45-50 and thinks he is mafia he is a total wanker and always moans

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
is that the twat that is about 45-50 and thinks he is mafia he is a total wanker and always moans

Very likely.

He often shouts out ' Thomson you scottish tart, go back to scotland etc etc' and ' hopeless brighton' often. As I say, thats where he sits... (tehre are two of them one in front of the other)

I think he is the one surrayah is on about on the phone in..

Mental to berate Fraser's insertion into the game. It was exactly what the team needed; passion and someone with balls forfuxsake. Then he only went and scored - so there's the answer to anyone not agreeing with his right to play.

However, Hawkins was desperately stupid to stoop to head that ball.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I completely agree. I have my own opinions on players, there are certain players who I do not think are very good but I would never shout out anything negative about them. Booing Hawkins when he came off was an absolute disgrace, and anybody that did so should be disgusted with themselves booing our own player, regardless of what you thought of his performence. We're called supporters for a reason, and I think many people seem to forget that.

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
yeah i'm in F and i heard a few rows back some booing... i don't like hawkins but you shouldn't boo your own player.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Very likely.

He often shouts out ' Thomson you scottish tart, go back to scotland etc etc' and ' hopeless brighton' often. As I say, thats where he sits... (tehre are two of them one in front of the other)

I think he is the one surrayah is on about on the phone in..

Would this be the same "Surrayah" who is banned from NSC for a month for sending threatening PM's to other NSC users...?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Would this be the same "Surrayah" who is banned from NSC for a month for sending threatening PM's to other NSC users...?

Yes :D maybe a better way to deal with the prick would of been to make him eat a nice pork chop

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I am in favour of booing, I openly admit that - if you think they haven't tried hard enough then boo.

But some of the idiots at the Withdean are ridiculous. Absolute twat in Block G row roughly I/J I'd say, seat in the 160's - if you know this is you be ashamed.

Booed Hawkins like mad which was ridiculous what he was actually saying. But if he didn't think he'd tried as I say I think you can voice your opinion in a constructive manner, but this was pure abuse. He had been on his back the whole game. Didn't shout 1 word of encouragement to anyone.

Then when Fraser was about to come on he says at the top of his voice (Fraser could definitly hear) 'For f*** sake why Fraser' - absolute twat in my opinion. For one, Fraser has been playing well and is hungry for it and there weren't any better options, but how is having a go about him going to help at all. Fraser clearly needs confidence - he's young and on the outsides of the squad so what this idiotic twat thinks he was doing is beyond me.

He also turned on Fleetwood and has abused Thomson for ages and a number of others. As I say, he didn't shout one word of encouragement. I watched him waiting, after our equalizer, for the first thing to go wrong and sure as hell he pounced, He shouted at the players, especially Hawkins and Thomson, 'f*** off and don't come back' well on my par tthe feeling is quite mutual.

Any similar experiences? Is there anything we can actually do to stamp this out?
This bloke is frustrated with the club and takes his anger out on the players;)

Man pays for his ticket so can say as he wishes:rolleyes:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

the same "Surrayah" that suggested dropping the prices for the JPT match vs Swindon - 4days after they've been on sale at reduced prices - thought he would have bought his by now

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
If that was played at the Goldstone chants of what a load of rubbish would have run out and we are shit and we know we are.

Fans at withdean are mild in comparison.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If that was played at the Goldstone chants of what a load of rubbish would have run out and we are shit and we know we are.

Fans at withdean are mild in comparison.

Good point never really thought of that,i guess the lack of atmosphere helps the single opinion gain notorioty otherwise lost in a noisy stadium. Still dont agree with twats that do nowt but sit there n fooking moan though lol

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I completely agree. I have my own opinions on players, there are certain players who I do not think are very good but I would never shout out anything negative about them. Booing Hawkins when he came off was an absolute disgrace, and anybody that did so should be disgusted with themselves booing our own player, regardless of what you thought of his performence. We're called supporters for a reason, and I think many people seem to forget that.

Why is it a disgrace?

People pay their money and so are entitled to their say, just happens you might not agree with their opinion.

It seems that you really struggle to cope with the fact that people have different opinions to yours.

Oh and Hawkins was a complete disgrace today, could probably be sacked for gross misconduct.

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
was the kiddy that your saying shouted this abuse about 17-18? because if he is i no who your on about?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Sounds EXATLY like the sort of reaction I had.

except it wasn't me.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Why is it a disgrace?

People pay their money and so are entitled to their say, just happens you might not agree with their opinion.

It seems that you really struggle to cope with the fact that people have different opinions to yours.

Oh and Hawkins was a complete disgrace today, could probably be sacked for gross misconduct.

I suggest those who use the arguement of "i paid my money i can say what i like" should try just not spending their money, often all these people do is moan from kick off to full time, often unjustly, their arguement that they pay so should moan as much as they like could also be applied to those who also paid to watch and don't want to sit and listen to complete wankers who are only interested in bully tactics and verbal abuse because they want to make their own sad merserable lives seem better and vent their frustrations.

Someone mentioned about the fans getting on the teams back at the Goldstone, but that was usually in response to the performance, not a personal hatred towards a player, (like mentioned with fraser today) and the Goldstone crowds also got behind the team and tried to encourage the team onto success, rather that shatter their belief / confidence and hope they fail so they can tell everyone how bad they were and how shit things are at the club etc, when in reality things are far better than they can ever choose to see.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

Instead of moaning about it on an internet forum, why don't you grow some balls and speak to the fella direct ?

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

So - Its alright for YOU to boo (I guess as part of a baying mob??!!) but NOT
alright for someone to express themselves on an individual basis?!

Heres something you possibly haven't thought of - perhaps you are just as much a prick as this other tw@t??!!!

:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here