Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiots On Here

Tremendous reading - I am actually torn between whether this guy is one of the best wind-up merchants on here at the moment or someone who has genuinely had his brain cell replaced with some tomato pips.

BARS IS A GENIUS AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU BULLY HIM LIKE YOU BULLIES NATHAN THE GREAT OUT OF THE CLUB. JUST WATCH AS HE RUNS RINGS AROUND US BEFORE GETTING PICKED UP BY UNITED FOR MILLIONS.

Nah, That Doesn't Sound Quite Right. Oh Well, Worth A Try

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Reading some on Mr Bars posts, I think its FG...

I could be wrong.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Who's FG?

EDIT - and for the record Mars Bar's (or whatever) spelling and grammar are too good for it to be Adrie.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
i reCkOn It cUOLd Beee FG yOU kNOw!! orr mAYbeE oNE of HIs AlTEr eGos!!

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Why The f*** Do People Still Say I Am A Wind-Up. I Don't Understand It. I Just Have a Different Opinion To You.

Listen Again - I Am Not A Wind-Up... I Have A Different Opinion. Now f*** Off

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Why The f*** Do People Still Say I Am A Wind-Up. I Don't Understand It. I Just Have a Different Opinion To You.

Listen Again - I Am Not A Wind-Up... I Have A Different Opinion. Now f*** Off
Such a way with words. Quite clearly educated in Eton. Where else could you obtain the opinion that "What I say is true and everyone else can jolly well frollock off!!"?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Who's FG?

EDIT - and for the record Mars Bar's (or whatever) spelling and grammar are too good for it to be Adrie.

Yep MOH is old school NSC.

FG (or Football Genius to quote full title) is from the OLD DAYS. See MOH post thats how he used to write...

If you believed DK or SILENT as he called him then you were a sheep etc etc.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Such a way with words. Quite clearly educated in Eton. Where else could you obtain the opinion that "What I say is true and everyone else can jolly well frollock off!!"?

Vardean Actually. People Have Opinions - That's Fine. But I'm Picked On On This Board Because People Disagree With Me. Everyone's Entitled To Their Opinion, Apart From Me Apparently

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He is a wind up merchant. No-one could be that much of a cock and not realise it ('cept me of course)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here