Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiots On Here

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Mr Mar, Seeing As You're Not A Brighton Fan (Just A Nathan Elder Fan, It Seems), Maybe You Should Head Off To One Of Their Forums And Extol The Virtues Of Your Hero, Attempt To Convert Them To Elder-ism.
You Have Long Had A Reputation For Being The Dullest Person On This Forum, But You're Taking The f***ing Piss Here. How Come You Can Have A Picture Of Ronaldhino In The Stripes As Your Avatar But I Can't Talk About One Of The Most Dangerous Players We've Had Since Zamora Left?

f***ing Bullying Prick. I'm A Bad Mood, So f*** Off You Twat!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Have i missed somthing, who is this Bars Mar prick and why is every word he writes starting with a capital letter? He's an idiot.
It's 'coz he tries to TYPE IN CAPITALS, but the new vbulettin stops shouting and starts every word With A Capital Letter. Have a try. The only way to stop it is to put a self typed smiley into the text. ie...

HELLO MY NAME IS WOODCHIP : p

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
f***ing funny.

So obvious Mars Bar is a wind up merchant, either that or never seen Elder play.

After Elders display on Tues night, which i saw very well described on here as Bambi on Ice i can't believe we got 35k for him, DK could obviously sell ice to eskimos

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
They have computers where you are now?

Say hello to Britney for me:wave:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Anything that makes Bars unhappy makes me happy so it's fantastic news. Bars Mars is a knobshop.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Tremendous reading - I am actually torn between whether this guy is one of the best wind-up merchants on here at the moment or someone who has genuinely had his brain cell replaced with some tomato pips.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here