Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiots On Here

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
So We Get Rid Of Nathan Elder And Replace Him With Some Bloke From Rochdale - A Team Who Play At The Same Level As Brentford Where Elder Has Gone.

Well Done Lads. Some Of You Have Hounded Out The Best Striker At The Club And The Board Have Had To Replace Him At A Net Loss Of £275,000.

Some Of You f***ing Wankers Make Me Ashamed To Be An Albion Fan. I Am Furious. Forster Should Have Gone. He's f***ing Shit.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
mars bar you are always good for a laugh!

enjoy it at brentford nathan

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
0,,10421~3550105,00.jpg

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
So We Get Rid Of Nathan Elder And Replace Him With Some Bloke From Rochdale - A Team Who Play At The Same Level As Brentford Where Elder Has Gone.

Well Done Lads. Some Of You Have Hounded Out The Best Striker At The Club And The Board Have Had To Replace Him At A Net Loss Of £275,000.

Some Of You f***ing Wankers Make Me Ashamed To Be An Albion Fan. I Am Furious. Forster Should Have Gone. He's f***ing Shit.

Just some words of advice.

Please read any Easy 10 post. That way you'll learn how to use CAPITAL LETTERS correctly and in the right CONTEXT. :thumbsup:

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun

Nah - it was even funnier. We didn't replace him with Murray, we replaced him with some bloke from Aldershot!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Mr Mar, Seeing As You're Not A Brighton Fan (Just A Nathan Elder Fan, It Seems), Maybe You Should Head Off To One Of Their Forums And Extol The Virtues Of Your Hero, Attempt To Convert Them To Elder-ism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here