Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiotic Brighton fan on Ipswich forum ..

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
The posters on that forum have obviously totally missed the point that 'Darren' is in fact a Norwich supporter looking for a reaction.

Numpties.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No need to panic the grammar police are hunting him down for using your rather than you're. A punishment of 500 lines will be handed down shortly.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
possibly the worst attempt at trolling a football forum in history.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not sure why they didn't seem to like me.

I did think it quite a coincidence that your name was used. Darren from the Brighton Forum followed by deliberately ( I hope!) poor grammar and spelling.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I did think it quite a coincidence that your name was used. Darren from the Brighton Forum followed by deliberately ( I hope!) poor grammar and spelling.

It would be interesting to ask the Ipswich site admin the IP address(es) used by 'Darren'. It's highly likely it would match to someone from here.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Oh my days ,are they really putting this d*ck splash down as a Brighton fan .Makes them even dafter than Darren .

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We should not take the pisxxx until after the game as it might back fire. By the way make sure you park in the right car parks not the ones with tractors in takes longer getting out.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I think from what I see on here most of us realise he's just a kid and almost certainly about 11/12 years old FFS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here