Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IDIOT Barnsley FAN on the bridge

Fur Cough

hahaha nearly a spit image

all though it was his black mate giving it the faggot chant

Well it was the exteremly young looking white boy with the cap that was being really abusive when he was over us.

And as I said earlier he really didn't know what to say when I told him he was really sexy and i wanted to do things to him.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I think this is cringe worthy we clap them bringing 800 fans oh my god well done.

I applauded.

There's no harm giving the away fans 10 seconds of appreciation for making the painful journey down (500 mile round trip) to support their team on a Sunday afternoon, whilst putting their cash in our clubs coffers.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Well it was the exteremly young looking white boy with the cap that was being really abusive when he was over us.

And as I said earlier he really didn't know what to say when I told him he was really sexy and i wanted to do things to him.

aye he was being abusive but i didnt notice him call us faggots

the black bloke i did notice

oh and some bloke with his hood up also giving it till the old bill sneaked up on him

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agree, yet people still applauded when they read out the away attendance.

Lets put this one to bed.

If you want to applaud the away support. Applaud them.

If you dont want to. Dont

If you want to do want some sad stranger on NSC tells you to do ...........................

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I think this is cringe worthy we clap them bringing 800 fans oh my god well done.
I think we going to do this for every team now and its sooo embarassing yes teams like west ham, liverpool and Sunderland deserved the praise but not every team come on

This. Dont understand it at all - clap the attendance in general if you really want to ( which i think is odd). And before someone shits on about respect - please i drive all over the country to watch brighton and dont expect or want to be clapped by the home fans for supporting my team.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Very true, I didn't clap them. But loads of people around us were.Especially didn't clap them when they started singing 'Your only here for the barnsley' :facepalm:

I laughed when they starting singing that, so ironic. Not even they were there for the Barnsley.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Idiot?? That was funniest thing iv seen in ages!!! The only black dude in Barnsley screaming faggots at us and the odd looking
geeky kid giving it verbals even when the old bill had his arm round him! And chanting eagles...pathetic! Still not as pathetic as us lit clapping the away attendance every time= melts

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
When the muppets on the bridge were being apprehended by the OB there were a couple of Barnsley dickheads behind me singing "2-0 and you're still going down". What imaginaton! What hilarity!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
In fairness it would have taken a super model in a Ferrari to get me to do the reverse trip to Barnsley on a Sunday afternoon.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Anyone see those couple of Barnsley twats on the bridge giving it the big one on the bridge after the game, I don't normally give a shit about the gay stuff but today i sort of snapped.

I must apologise to anyone to anyone in the queue with me, but the reaction from the idiot when I told him I wanted to shag him and he was quite beautiful when angry was priceless. Does anyone know if he was arrested?
We were walking past the bridge as this happened in I honestly thought one of the guys got nicked, thats what it looked like he was defently being held by an officer

peejay1958

Aug 22, 2011
Southwick
I agree, yet people still applauded when they read out the away attendance.

I haven't been there but I would guess that the Barnsley area is quite socially deprived with high levels of unemployment, so 800 fans on a Sunday is probably a good turnout especially as it was a mid-table clash. Personally I don't have a problem with people clapping the away support especially as we are not exactly their most bitter rivals...

I applauded, not because I thought they have great away support but because 800 bothered to make the 476 mile round trip.

Proper Fans, apart from the idiots on the bridge.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I think that the club expect this to add to the friendly/welcome to the mighty Amex for all away fans ;-)

I don't care what others choose to do in this respect! Can't see the problem with applauding personally.

Is it such a big issue really?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Considering they took a massive 228 to Portsmouth then I guess they were there for the Albion (and possibly our new stadium!). Looking at other away attendances "down south" for them, Millwall 302, Reading 336, I guess we can look forward to a much much smaller away following from them next season.

As for the "idiots" on the bridge, missed all that as didnt leave the ground until 6pm, but is this not the sort of thing that is unacceptable and you should be arrested for doing??

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I applauded.

There's no harm giving the away fans 10 seconds of appreciation for making the painful journey down (500 mile round trip) to support their team on a Sunday afternoon, whilst putting their cash in our clubs coffers.

I gave them a little clap, 800 on a Sunday afternoon is pretty good for any team and Barnsly are a fairly small team at this level.

We can laugh when a team brings 300 fans on a Saturday but yesterday was a good turn out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here