Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiot abroad 2 tonight at 9.00

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Enjoyed the first series,should be worth a look.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The first series and the first episode of the new series last week are hilarious, love it!

Oh,i thought it was the first one tonight,didn't know it started last week,because of the Leeds game i suppose.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wish he'd stop BOTTLING this stuff though.

OK the bungee I don't blame him, my knees would've turned to jelly on that platform and I'm not going to pretend I'd have just done it. But the zero gravity thing in the plane tonight looked bloody brilliant. I'd have been up for that, and seeing that oddball floating around would've made for some quality tellyage.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Wish he'd stop BOTTLING this stuff though.

OK the bungee I don't blame him, my knees would've turned to jelly on that platform and I'm not going to pretend I'd have just done it. But the zero gravity thing in the plane tonight looked bloody brilliant. I'd have been up for that, and seeing that oddball floating around would've made for some quality tellyage.

Agree, it's a great program, but wish he'd actually man up a bit at times. That dirt jump thing he did was hilarious when Ricky pointed out he'd have jumped from a greater height if he'd just fallen over :lol:

And did he actually pass out on that spinny Russian thing?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Watched a couple of episodes of the first series and didn't like it....enjoyed tonights but would be better if they f***ed off Gervais and Marchant.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I loved the first series & was really glad they made a second but after 2 episodes of the 2nd series I'm slighty disappointed.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I've done that bungee jump that he refused to do last week, was bloody awesome!

Second series hasn't quite lived up to the first yet, but still some funny moments. Looking forward to him shark diving

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
I loved the first series & was really glad they made a second but after 2 episodes of the 2nd series I'm slighty disappointed.

I didn't think the first episode of this series was great but tonight's one was a big improvement IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here