Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for a banner for the next Ipswich game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
That's not really something to joke about, would be massivly out of order.

Of course it would be that's why I said 'hypothetically' and confirmed that I wouldn't be making any banner in a later post. You did read that bit, didn't you?

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Was really surprised to see that banner, surely they cannot object to the fact we have built a ground and have a wealthy chairman, after all the shit we've been through. How much it cost is irrelevant or were we supposed to build a 10,000 seater when clearly the town will be in the prem again and with the support to sustain it.

Someone from Ipswich should explain what it was all about, I though it might be a reflection on the c***s archer and belloti trying to destroy the club for money and The Amex rose out of the ashes, why would they slag off the fact we have a new ground, did they like Withdean?????

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Some things money cant buy, £50k a week failures isn't one of them: Jimmy Bullard

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
"My other banner makes sense"

Was really surprised to see that banner, surely they cannot object to the fact we have built a ground and have a wealthy chairman, after all the shit we've been through. How much it cost is irrelevant or were we supposed to build a 10,000 seater when clearly the town will be in the prem again and with the support to sustain it.

Someone from Ipswich should explain what it was all about, I though it might be a reflection on the c***s archer and belloti trying to destroy the club for money and The Amex rose out of the ashes, why would they slag off the fact we have a new ground, did they like Withdean?????

have to be a big fuckin banner!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Unbanned banners banned by not banner banners - guard

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
There are known knowns; there are things we know we know.
We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know - Rumsfeld

That will show 'em :)

Who had clearly just watched "Yes Prime Minister" just before saying that !

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Ask.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here