Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'd just like to say on my return from Coventry

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What a bunch of miserable bastards there are on this forum. New stadium, Championship football and all you do is f***ing moan. I'm not talking everyone and I have a lot of time and respect for those that have their glass half full. But those that just moan and whinge about new supporters, supporters coming back, the stadium, travel, results and performances just do my nut in. By all means have your right to an opinion but back it up with something with substance. I've pretty much given up on this place and I am so glad it only represents about 5% of the Albion faithful. It is a bit of a tedious read nowadays. For a lot of those moaners, why not venture past your computer and actually go watch a game?

I have total respect for you @Bozza , I couldn't handle having to be in charge of such a bunch of unpatriotic supporters.

Happy new year to those that look on the positive side, miserable new year to the armchair supporters that come on here to tell us their 'expert' view. Off out to get pissed now.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Nice to see you've managed to have a top day out in Cov. I hope you've gone easy on them Class A's, mind. :wink:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Generally I'd agree with you, and after games like Middlesbrough and Burnley where the team did their best I would fully concur. However, some of those moaning tonight are usually right behind the team and don't carp just because we don't win. I have to say I'm glad I didn't brave the M40 today though (I've managed to miss the three worst performances - Watford, Southampton and today).

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Hope all's well with you WHS! Happy 2012 & see you on Monday chook. :thumbsup:

ps What do you reckon's going wrong for Albion atm? I know you're a pwoppa supporter & always look for the positives regarding the team, but are you starting to get a bit nervy about the way things are going? I mean, even VILLA scored 3 goals today - & we evidently seem totally unable able to hit the proverbial with a Banjo!

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
What a bunch of miserable bastards there are on this forum. New stadium, Championship football and all you do is f***ing moan. I'm not talking everyone and I have a lot of time and respect for those that have their glass half full. But those that just moan and whinge about new supporters, supporters coming back, the stadium, travel, results and performances just do my nut in. By all means have your right to an opinion but back it up with something with substance. I've pretty much given up on this place and I am so glad it only represents about 5% of the Albion faithful. It is a bit of a tedious read nowadays. For a lot of those moaners, why not venture past your computer and actually go watch a game?

I have total respect for you @Bozza , I couldn't handle having to be in charge of such a bunch of unpatriotic supporters.

Happy new year to those that look on the positive side, miserable new year to the armchair supporters that come on here to tell us their 'expert' view. Off out to get pissed now.
positive side it is :albion2:BRIGHTON TILL I DIE :albion2:HAPPY NEW YEAR

huge

Mar 23, 2011

This.
Can be a bit moany on here> Chin up lads we're in the championship!

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
CONSOLIDATION
I think our expectations after such a fantastic season in League One last year were sky high, especially moving into a new stadium and players of the calibre of CMS joining us.
It was therefore fair enough to continue with the majority of players from last season who did so well and give them a chance to prove themeselves further.
But playing in the Championship is a big step up from League One and, for some of our players, possibly a step too far or even possibly just a steep learning curve of adjustment.
The trouble is they're not far off from being a good team in this division, but it is a learning curve for Gus and many players playing at their highest level in their careers, or with little Championship experience.
The team aren't too far away from being what Bloom, Gus and all of us fans want.
The club as a whole are moving forward with expansion plans, new training facilities and revenues higher than we've been restricted to during the Withdean years.
We all want success now, but a consolidation year of learning in the Championship will benefit us no end next year.
Teams such as Middlesbrough struggled their first year and then fly higher by learning what it takes to compete and win tight games.
Looking back on 2011 as we now do and I'm still proud of the efforts everyone at the club are making in moving us forward.
Bloom and Poyet have always talked about a plan that takes years, not months. They've got the right idea and I'm proud they are heading up our club.
Happy new year everybody. I'm sure in 12 months time when we look back at the further progress made by the club, we'll all see how much was learnt in 2011/12.
Seagulls!

Don't usually agree with you as you're a bit of a Wanker,but here you're spot on,take a bow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here