• The Match To Be Off Due To A Bizarre Gardening Accident

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Indeed.

I guess we retain a little interest in this one though -with regards to what result best improves OUR chances of making the top four. SA already have 10 points (and NZ 8) so I guess we should support the Saffers today.
I can't see how we can qualify. Every game we've lost, we've been absolutely SPANKED in, so even if we get to 8 points and tie for 4th, we're bound to have a worse NRR than others on 8 points.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I see David Willey is retiring from international cricket after the tournament having been the one England player in the squad not to get a central contract. I don't blame him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can't see how we can qualify. Every game we've lost, we've been absolutely SPANKED in, so even if we get to 8 points and tie for 4th, we're bound to have a worse NRR than others on 8 points.
We.

Not crappy England.

#TeamAfghanistan

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Just been reading on Cricinfo that NZ are in big trouble with injuries. Down to 11 fit players in the squad with Henry unable to finish his overs today due to a hamstring.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just been reading on Cricinfo that NZ are in big trouble with injuries. Down to 11 fit players in the squad with Henry unable to finish his overs today due to a hamstring.
15 man squads for a 6-week long, 11-match tournament were always absolutely ridiculous

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Ah well, after yesterdays 1 sided affair hopefully a better one today.

Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka about 5 years ago would have not been a close game, why is SL cricket going through such a bad patch?

Last edited:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
India 162-1 just what the Indian media need
236/3 with 14 overs to go.

A competitive net session for India's middle order is just what the team needed! Could be a huge score if Iyer hangs around (27 off 17 thus far)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here