Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ICC Champions Trophy - England v India

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Don't panic screamed the lemming to the headless chicken.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why can't these umpires make a decision?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Fudge.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Giving Bell out was the difference in that match, simple as that. Stuart Broad identical situation given not out. Shocker, worst 3rd umpire decision I've ever seen, in a final as well. Fair play to India though, their spinners made the difference.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Giving Bell out was the difference in that match, simple as that. Stuart Broad identical situation given not out. Shocker, worst 3rd umpire decision I've ever seen, in a final as well. Fair play to India though, their spinners made the difference.

That decision was pure guesswork and a complete disgrace. It completely changed the course of the game.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What this performance shows is how we miss Pietersen. We always look to Trott now but he hasn't got that explosiveness that Pietersen has. Looking forward to having the X Factor back for the Ashes.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cook just said as much. It was a great cricket match, credit to India, their spin was superb. I haven't seen an England team hurting like that for a while, the body language of the team was something else.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

What about the self-destruction from Trott, Root, Morgan, Buttler and Bresnan? All far more significant than one marginal decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here