Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ibrahim Osman **Loaned To Feyenoord 15/08/24**

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I mentioned this in a previous post, but has he actually signed for us yet ?

I know in February we agreed the deal, but he was due to sign for us when the transfer window opened.

I can’t see any reports that has happened?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
This was also the confirmation, and if you search google he says he's been talking to Lampty and Adringra and cant wait to get going these remarks were from 2 days ago.

Last edited:

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Tenuously related to Osman but another player who came through Right to Dream and ended up at Nordsjælland who looks like a classic Brighton signing is 20-year-old right winger Ernest Nuamah. He had a breakout season in 2022/23 as an 18/19 year old, scoring 15 goals and making four assists in 34 appearances in all competitions. He won Danish Superliga player of the season and young player of the season that season. Textor's Molenbeek signed him last summer for €25m and immediately loaned him out to Lyon, which is also owned by Textor, and he's now joining Lyon permanently for €28.5m.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ernest-nuamah/profil/spieler/955070

Reactions: cjd

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
We don't have any idea yet if March will return at all, and if he does what level he will reach and when that might be.

We obviously hope Mitoma is ready to go from the start of pre-season but that remains to be seen.
He’s back solo training. Why wouldn’t he be back when fit? ???

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
He arrives today? In that case there's someone in the training video who I have no idea who it is.

Anyway. Welcome Ibrahim. Go grab yourself that starting place

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Our colurs are blue and white Why are new players early photos not always in home shirts

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'm not buying that pink away kit, no matter how many times they photograph new signings in it. Looks fine on athletic youngsters. On the more rotund, middle aged gentleman I fear a close resemblence to something out of Dumbo's drunken fever dream...

1720793529088.png

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm not buying that pink away kit, no matter how many times they photograph new signings in it. Looks fine on athletic youngsters. On the more rotund, middle aged gentleman I fear a close resemblence to something out of Dumbo's drunken fever dream...

View attachment 185540
:lolol: absolutely, I'd have to drop three dress sizes to even think about it.

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
He arrives today? In that case there's someone in the training video who I have no idea who it is.

Anyway. Welcome Ibrahim. Go grab yourself that starting place

To be fair, his interview on the website says he's "worked with Fabian Hurzeler for a couple of days now." https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/4056331/osman-i-want-to-bang-in-goals So that is probably him in the video.

He reported with the other players last Friday. He was shown eating Nutella (or some other brand of chocolate spread, by the looks of it) in the canteen in the video Albion put out at the time:-

Nutella.jpg

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Wonder what we'll do with him.

When he signed, I was convinced he would be loaned out but his last 1-2 months in Denmark were brilliant and I'm now leaning towards him staying.

He really is similar to Mitoma. Excellent pace and technique, and the ability that separates them from many other wingers: a strong weaker foot preventing defenders from knowing if he's going on the inside or outside. Can only hope he manages it as well in the PL as in the Danish league.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

View attachment 185540
That is a fairer representation of the colour. I thought it was a subtle salmon pink, but when I was in Churchill Square, I saw them, and it’s bubble gum pink. Horrible.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Wonder what we'll do with him.

When he signed, I was convinced he would be loaned out but his last 1-2 months in Denmark were brilliant and I'm now leaning towards him staying.

He really is similar to Mitoma. Excellent pace and technique, and the ability that separates them from many other wingers: a strong weaker foot preventing defenders from knowing if he's going on the inside or outside. Can only hope he manages it as well in the PL as in the Danish league.

Really don’t see the comparison to Mitomas style of play from the videos I’ve seen. Big powerful winger, reminds me more of a Pedro/Welbeck front man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here