Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ibhere happy to stay with Orient

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Striker Jabo Ibhere insists he is happy at Leyton Orient - having asked for a move at the start of the season.

The O's even accepted deadline day bids of £100,000 from League One rivals Brighton and League Two side Wycombe.

"I was disheartened at not starting the first few games after a strong pre-season, so I asked for a transfer," Ibhere told the London club's website.

"But it became clear while speaking to Wycombe and Brighton. My future lies at Orient, so I'll fight for a place."

-----------------------------------------------------
Might explain about last week. Sounds a bit like a potential Poison Dwarf/CKR situation as initially as he wanted a transfer when he was dropped at the beginning of the season.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Three things you could take from his statement, firstly, at least the offer was accepted. Secondly who at the club managed to convince him our club was on a downward spiral whilst Orient are on the way up.
Finally, does anyone know whether this lad has been playing, if not then why are we trying to sign him?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I think that translates as "But it became clear while speaking to Wycombe and Brighton that I'd sooner stick my dick in a blender than join either of those no-hopers"

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Rangdo said:
I think that translates as "But it became clear while speaking to Wycombe and Brighton that I'd sooner stick my dick in a blender than join either of those no-hopers"
:D

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Rangdo said:

I think that just about sums it up! :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rangdo said:
:lolol:
Perfectly put.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Rangdo said:

Sadly probably exactly right.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Rangdo said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Brilliant, and sadly probably right.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Orient bloke on the sports desk told me something similar this morning.

Iberhe wanted a move, so Ling got two £100k moves to either us or Wycombe sorted out and was all ready to bolster their squad with the money.

Iberhe then finds out the two teams who want him and doesnt fancy either so stays, leaving them pissed off they cant strengthen.

Not sure why MM doesnt just come out and say that rather than state wel get him on loan, when he obviously doesnt want to come.

Bit worrying that we cant even entice Orient players now!

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Beeneys gloves said:
Orient bloke on the sports desk told me something similar this morning.

Iberhe wanted a move, so Ling got two £100k moves to either us or Wycombe sorted out and was all ready to bolster their squad with the money.

Iberhe then finds out the two teams who want him and doesnt fancy either so stays, leaving them pissed off they cant strengthen.

Not sure why MM doesnt just come out and say that rather than state wel get him on loan, when he obviously doesnt want to come.

Bit worrying that we cant even entice Orient players now!

Sign of the times one feels.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It is worrying that we can't even attract this type of player. But on the other hand he's not very good. I don't know what to feel. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here