Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Huntley.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
No keep him alive and get him back on the wing, he will be suffering his own hell on earth in there at Frankland.

:thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Good point(s), well made.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Just had his throat 'cut' in prison.

BBC News - Soham murderer Ian Huntley attacked by jail inmate

LET HIM DIE, LET HIM DIE, LET HIM DIE.

I saw that Roy Whiting was on the main news tonight for having a photo of his victim(Sarah Payne) in his cell.
Mrs Wig and myself went for a walk this afternoon and past not 100 yards away from where that fu**er took her from.
Huntley,Whiting,Venables,Thomson,Brady ,West,Suttcliffe should all be hanged!

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
Surely now his arsehole must be the size of Pourtsmouth's debts by now!?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I saw that Roy Whiting was on the main news tonight for having a photo of his victim(Sarah Payne) in his cell.
Mrs Wig and myself went for a walk this afternoon and past not 100 yards away from where that fu**er took her from.
Huntley,Whiting,Venables,Thomson,Brady ,West,Suttcliffe should all be hanged!

:thumbsup:

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
At the bottom of that report it says that Ian Huntley killing those 2 girls did not qualify him for a "whole life term" in prison and he got 40 years. Ok he never likely to be released but how the f*** can that not be a life term for that??? Hanging is too easy for him......leave him in jail living in fear of attack every day, which im sure he will get and with a few more failed suicide attempts chucked in for good measure.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For all the people saying kill him, hang him, that is EXACTLY what he wants. That would end his daily suffering. He has tried to throw a 7 about 4 times already. Think before you post.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
For all the people saying kill him, hang him, that is EXACTLY what he wants. That would end his daily suffering. He has tried to throw a 7 about 4 times already. Think before you post.

A very expesive daily suffering though, I can't remember what the monthly cost is to keep someone like him in prison under 24/7 watch etc, and i don't have the time this morning to search, but i will bet it's a vast amount of money, and if he does see out the next, say 30 to 40 years, the amount of taxpayers money must be massive.

For that reason alone he should have been terminated.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
At the bottom of that report it says that Ian Huntley killing those 2 girls did not qualify him for a "whole life term" in prison and he got 40 years. Ok he never likely to be released but how the f*** can that not be a life term for that??? Hanging is too easy for him......leave him in jail living in fear of attack every day, which im sure he will get and with a few more failed suicide attempts chucked in for good measure.

Is that right? Agree completely, HOW is that not a whole life term? Crazy. Don't agree with hanging myself but crimes like this, that should be it. Locked up for life.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A very expesive daily suffering though, I can't remember what the monthly cost is to keep someone like him in prison under 24/7 watch etc, and i don't have the time this morning to search, but i will bet it's a vast amount of money, and if he does see out the next, say 30 to 40 years, the amount of taxpayers money must be massive.

For that reason alone he should have been terminated.

With that rationale why did the guards not just let him die about 6 years ago when he first tried to top himself ?. They want his suffering to continue and to continue to provoke him and abuse him like some sort of Victorian freak show. Surely this is more appropriate than a quick death. If we base the whole prison and justice service on money the whole system will collapse into turmoil.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If a society says killing is wrong how can they then decide to kill the person who has killed. That is my main objection. You can't have it both ways.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
With that rationale why did the guards not just let him die about 6 years ago when he first tried to top himself ?. They want his suffering to continue and to continue to provoke him and abuse him like some sort of Victorian freak show. Surely this is more appropriate than a quick death. If we base the whole prison and justice service on money the whole system will collapse into turmoil.

In all fairness i did not say the whole prison service system should be based on money, but for scum like Huntley, and it is beyond reasonable doubt, in my opinion, his life should have been terminated at sentancing.

It wont be long before he is forgotton about in prison, just like many of his sort are, Hindly and Brady for example, but the costs of keeping scum like that in prision are massive, dont see why we should all suffer because of scum like him.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do you suggest some killers are hung and others are not depending on how much society values the life that was taken ?. Interesting but unworkable. Surely all killers are " scum " based on a society that wants retribution and an eye for an eye. I am very much unconvinced however that all killers are evil or scum and that there is a serious link between murder and mental illness that has not been addressed. Of course it is much easier for society to say " hang them high " than to actually look at the reasons for the killing.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
:facepalm:

Watching last week's question time, the ultra conservative historian said one good thing amidst the embarrsassing biased tirade that made up the rest of his involvement in the show. he cited the Norwegian example and wondered why in our own culture we are not able to create an environment which seeks to lessen death and torure rather than just punish it with more of the same. I think this entry shows how right he was.

Dont get me wrong people like Huntley need to be dealt with but applauding an eye for an eye and pormoting it in our culture makes us all savages. the seed is in us all.

Just had his throat 'cut' in prison.

BBC News - Soham murderer Ian Huntley attacked by jail inmate

LET HIM DIE, LET HIM DIE, LET HIM DIE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here