Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Huntley,Tony Martin got it right.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Or does it mean,

Oi Huntley you slag Tony Martin got it right when he shot that Pikey.

Meaning Huntley should be shot?

Maybe ???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Does it mean Ian Huntly thinks Tony Martin got it right ? In which case, who gives a f*** what that sicko thinks ? Go away and rot for 40 years, theres a good chap.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
We can all do bad things,but what Huntley did is to much,for me that is scum,and Tony Martin did the right thing when he shot the scum that burgled him,there scum.:falmer:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Not wishing to defend burglars but Martin shot him in the back.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Best way. They're not expecting it, and less likely to be able to dodge.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Repugnant Toad said:
Good. Thoroughly deserved it.

So you condone murder?

If I had been burgled time and time again I may well have been tempted to shoot at someone but it would have been over their head as a warning shot or get them in the legs so they couldn't run away.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Yorkie said:
So you condone murder?

If I had been burgled time and time again I may well have been tempted to shoot at someone but it would have been over their head as a warning shot or get them in the legs so they couldn't run away.

Martin didn't murder him. I have no sympathy for scum like that, and don't care what happens to them whilst they go about their "business".

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
If someone breaks into my house then I will do whatever it takes to make them realise they picked the wrong house. If they die in the process then so be it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sorry but when you invade someones home with the intent to thieve, all bets are off. You've crossed a line, and deserve whatever you get.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Easy 10 said:
Sorry but when you invade someones home with the intent to thieve, all bets are off. You've crossed a line, and deserve whatever you get.

Try telling the law that. Murder is murder.
It wasn't self defence.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Have to agree. I dont condone murder either but I wouldnt see it as murder, I'd see it as self defence.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
No property is worth anyone's life.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Yorkie said:

It wasn't self defence.

Course it was. Just because he wasn't being charged at with a knife doesn't mean he wasn't fearing for his life. Thanks to his prior dealings with the police, he felt he had no help in protecting himself, so was forced to do what he did. It was dark, he was disorientated, he had no idea what weapons they had and what they intended to do - he never went out to hurt anyone, they came for him. That anyone can claim he did anything wrong is astounding.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I disturbed a burglar once,and my heavens your emotions flip, you fancy your chances you go for it,like someone posted you cross that line,then you are fair game.:albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here