Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway on Saints

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Was JUST about to start the same thread. What a legend.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ian Holloway thinks Saints are arrogant as well!!!

Total quality. He knows what he is talking about that man.

Last edited:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
:bowdown:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Top bloke, made me chuckle hearing that.

Queue the miserable sods calling him an attention seeking so and so.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If Holloway was gracious in his praise of Southampton's win, he was less than impressed with some of the Saints fans' chants.

"It's an unbelievable turnaround to have their fans singing 'Premier League, you're having a laugh' at us," added the Blackpool manager.

"Well I am having a laugh, I am loving every minute of it because my team has earned the right to be there.

"I don't think they should be quite so disrespectful, maybe they're a little bit jealous of the fact a little club like Blackpool can do it and Southampton have fallen from grace. But I'm sure they'll be back."

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Nigel Adkins upset's Ian Holloway and Blackpool - Scummers Alert

Ian Holloway on the FA Cup show tonight was far from happy with the comments from Nigel Adkins and the scum in particular. In his words he said that he was under the impression that they think they are a big club....his comments are priceless, he said "you have catching up to do, you are in Div 3 0ld money me old muckers ......Priceless Sir Holloway

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
They're starting to look worryingly strong though. Where has this De PRATo come from?
Let's hope Chamberlain and Lalana go this window.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I wish I could find about my 4th post ever on here... a couple of months back, I said Southampton would be our main rivals, or something to that effect.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I wish I could find about my 4th post ever on here... a couple of months back, I said Southampton would be our main rivals, or something to that effect.

Wow really? You predicted that the biggest team in the division with the biggest budget and best players would be our biggest rivals?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hood that they progressed today though. Huddersfield and Wednesday through as well so none of them are gaining from our continuing cup run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here