Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Hart Brighton and Hove Albion Legend

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How come you only bounce your own threads?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:lol:

I can't comment on the disco dancing, but I can certainly admire Kerry's footballing contribution to the Albion, as HKFC said, giving his best in every game he's played in (I think we can excuse him the OG at Hereford).

His best isnt very good though is it?

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Long live Ian Hart - don't let them get you down!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There is or was possibly, some animosity between Ian and Pete Kennard, who is a director of H D Tribes, who Ian worked for before starting his own company. I think this is all smoothed out again, but I am lead to believe that Pete is more into golf than BHA.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
There is or was possibly, some animosity between Ian and Pete Kennard, who is a director of H D Tribes, who Ian worked for before starting his own company. I think this is all smoothed out again, but I am lead to believe that Pete is more into golf than BHA.

Correct on all counts.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
With all due respect to Mr. Hart, I don't think the term 'legend' (which is a stupidly overused word in general these days anyway) would be appropriate here.

People like Peter Ward are Albion legends, and to say that Ian Hart could compare to people of that ilk is just ridiculous IMO. I don't disagree that his contribution to the club should be respected and recognized, but a legend? Sorry, not for me.

Players and managers good and bad come and go, its the fans which keep a club alive and its those fans who are in it for the whole bumpy ride that have kept this club breathing who are quite entitled to accept "legend" status. Had this club died before the new millennium was celebrated then Peter Ward et al would mean nothing to more than a few.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here