Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Hart Albion legend - Please sign here!!

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
So as he's returned are they going to rename the show as "Harty's opinion time"?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
as opposed to the 'oops I wasn't around during the bad times but that won't stop me giving my opinions and letting everybody know what I've done either'?

Actually that's probably not very catchy as a show name.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
munster monch said:

Must try harder that boy:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
munster monch said:
as opposed to the 'oops I wasn't around during the bad times but that won't stop me giving my opinions and letting everybody know what I've done either'?

So if you weren't around in 97-98 (etc...) then you're not allowed an opinion, ever?

Well that's utter bollocks!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Is this the room for an argument?.

Someone obviously has a problem with harty expressing opinions so I just suggested an alternative name without expressing an opinion either way.

so there :p

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
The problem is that it is Only Harty's opinion that you hear on the show. Callers get through and then he hijacks them. That was my point :salute:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Ned said:
The problem is that it is Only Harty's opinion that you hear on the show. Callers get through and then he hijacks them. That was my point :salute:

I've never had that opinion of the show at all to be honest and I listen religiously.

KPTF

Jan 6, 2004
Burgess Hill
I like the fella and hope he does continue to host the phone-in.

The frequent, embarrassing silences and his inarticulateness make it compulsive listening on the way home, usually when you're soaked to the skin having watched yet another inert/inept performance. It makes a pleasant change from the Premiershit-obsessed 606 on 5-Live and Talkshit.

I had reason to ring him last season about the forced-removal to the new Family stand -(which turned out alright as it happens)- and was frankly astonished at his forthright views on certain individuals at the club as he didn't know me from Adam. I sensed that he wishes he still had the time to do an up to date Gulls Eye type publication to be a bit more questioning of the current board.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
All posters on this site, including radio celebrities, should publicly slag off and disown the Liberal Democrat Party. its officials, and members, PAST & PRESENT.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

simonsimon said:
MISQUOTED BY OCEANIC, thick&dim.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
It is a strange little world he inhabits where Lib Dems are "lefties" instead of what they really are, Tories with some populist pavement politics thrown in.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
London Irish said:
It is a strange little world he inhabits where Lib Dems are "lefties" instead of what they really are, Tories with some populist pavement politics thrown in.

Well they'll get my vote. The pavement outside my flat is in a horrendous state.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here