Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Dowie: The Ugliest Man to be Spawned on Earth?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
mrhairy said:
Ian Dowie was on our train yesterday coming back from Millwall when we got on at E Croydon. My daughter spotted him and a CP fan confirmed it was him. I should have said to him, "We're looking forward to playing you next year." :lolol:
I very much doubt he was on your train mate!!!

There's only one Iain Dowie, one Iain Dowie, he's as ugly as f*** but he's keeping us up walking in a Dowie wonder land!!:p

Serioulsy though i dont care if he's ugly. He's one the best young managers in England if not the world (thats offical by the way, top 20) and im so glad he's our manager. From 21st in the championship to 17th in the Premiership in just a year is nothing short of amazing. And if he manages to keep us up this year then thats another miracle.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Judging by the photos of the NSC meet ups most people on here are likely to challenge Johnny Depp in the looks department are they. Pot Kettle Black :lolol:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
eagles #1 said:
I very much doubt he was on your train mate!!!

There's only one Iain Dowie, one Iain Dowie, he's as ugly as f*** but he's keeping us up walking in a Dowie wonder land!!:p

Serioulsy though i dont care if he's ugly. He's one the best young managers in England if not the world (thats offical by the way, top 20) and im so glad he's our manager. From 21st in the championship to 17th in the Premiership in just a year is nothing short of amazing. And if he manages to keep us up this year then thats another miracle.

It was him and he got off at Gatwick Airport probably off to view a couple of third world players.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
mrhairy said:
It was him and he got off at Gatwick Airport probably off to view a couple of third world players.

Three Bridges Youth :lolol: :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
mrhairy said:
Know it`s either you or the Sun newspaper talking bollocks. Because it is stated that he took the team out to the Wimbledon Dogs after the match. I guess you and the Sun newspaper are talking bollocks. Maybe if he got as far as Gatwick he could smell the shit drifting in from the southcoast and headed straight back up on the next train lol!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here