Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Dowie on BBC last night.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Re: Re: Re: Ian Dowie on BBC last night.

looney said:
I seriously Doubt that.:lolol:

Oh well that's that that Looney doesn't reckon we have any chance of promotion. Forfeit the next 9 games lads its pointless playing them now, i will just e-mail Iain Dowie to tell him Looney has spoke! :dunce: :jester:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The thing is I'm usually right.:lolol:

Thats why the lefties hate me.

AJLM would you like directions to Southend?:lolol:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Timbo said:
BBC's whole coverage of football is shite. Who was the co-commentator? He was appalling. They should just leave football to sky.

Have to agree about Dowie.Putting a bag over his head would be unfair to bags everywhere.

But Sky football is also dire ,and will continue to be so all the time they employ the Scots windbag Andy Gray to pitch in with his "I was goin' tee saes" and "the boy made the wrong decision theres" and other immediate hindsight drivel from a bloke not fit to lace the boots of those he criticises.

Sack him,I say,and get a tried and tested ENGLISH commentator.Send him to Setanta,and Alloa v East Stirling.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
What annoys me is that he should have been preparing for his sides trip to Leeds this evening. Obviously he doesn't think us worthy enough.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
looney said:
The site of the dunce makes me want to puke. He looks like an enemic Vogon from Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy.

In the name of public decency someone should of put a bag over his head, and probably added a ball gag first.

I cant be the only person who feels like they want to yak up a 3 course at the site of the circus freak.

TRUE!!!!!!

Vogon

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Funny you never see Mark McGhee as a pundit do you? Strange that :shootself
He was due on air but threw the Taxi driver out of his car for not agreeing with him for one reason or another.:D

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Really this is another thread to divert you attention away from you own sorry state of affirs. O what you would give to have Dowie as your manager. Stick with the prick you have you deserve him.:lolol: :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Storer68 said:
Wasn't Dowie interviewed for the BHA job when he was at Oldham. Was it when Coppell joined?

No it was when Magoo took over :angry: :angry: :angry:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
robbied69 said:
What annoys me is that he should have been preparing for his sides trip to Leeds this evening. Obviously he doesn't think us worthy enough.

I dont think it was that at all Robbie, Dowie lives in Bolton and commutes so i would imagine he will be "meeting them there!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here