Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Dowie on BBC last night.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The site of the dunce makes me want to puke. He looks like an enemic Vogon from Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy.

In the name of public decency someone should of put a bag over his head, and probably added a ball gag first.

I cant be the only person who feels like they want to yak up a 3 course at the site of the circus freak.

TRUE!!!!!!

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
looney said:
The site of the dunce makes me want to puke. He looks like an enemic Vogon from Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy.

In the name of public decency someone should of put a bag over his head, and probably added a ball gag first.

I cant be the only person who feels like they want to yak up a 3 course at the site of the circus freak.

TRUE!!!!!!

I can definately hear glass smashing.....

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
BBC's whole coverage of football is shite. Who was the co-commentator? He was appalling. They should just leave football to sky.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
SurreySeagulls said:
Oh it was Dowie, I thought it was John Merrick.:eek: :eek:

John Merrick was going to appear as he is Alan Pardews Plastic surgeon but keeled over at the site of the mutated one.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Timbo said:
BBC's whole coverage of football is shite. Who was the co-commentator? He was appalling. They should just leave football to sky.
Mark Bright. Or Mark Shite as I have wittily dubbed him.

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
looney said:

TRUE!!!!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Silent Bob said:
Mark Bright. Or Mark Shite as I have wittily dubbed him.

Genius. I have a mate that refers to Graham Le Saux as Graham LeCunt. Equally as clever I think.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
looney said:

TRUE!!!!!!

There's only one Iain Dowie
He's as ugly as fcuk
But he's taking us up
Walking in a Dowie wonderland. :drink: :bowdown:

E

enigma

Dowie is ugly as f***.

But I do respect him for disagreeing with Hansen.... The BBC wont like that...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Ian Dowie on BBC last night.

SE25 said:
There's only one Iain Dowie
He's as ugly as fcuk
But he's taking us up
Walking in a Dowie wonderland. :drink: :bowdown:

I seriously Doubt that.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here