Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Baird

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Apologies if already posted.

Manager of Havant and Waterlooville playing Millwall in FAC1.

He played in 4 cup semi-finals, apparently (1 for Leeds 3 in Scotland).

Top guy, always tried his heart out.

PG

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Ian 'right hook' Baird. Absolutely clumped that idiot Darren Moore, at the last game at the Goldstone.

The less said about the banana throwing incident at that game the better:nono:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Baird is a LEGEND. Darren Moore had him in his pocket for the first twenty minutes, so good old BONKERS Baird ensured both went for an early bath.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Baird%20Ian.jpg

Baird playing for the Champions of Europe.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Common as Mook said:
Ian 'right hook' Baird. Absolutely clumped that idiot Darren Moore, at the last game at the Goldstone.

The less said about the banana throwing incident at that game the better:nono:

I like Darren Moore. Him and Linvoy (Primus) have done a lot of fund raising for the poor in Africa and India.

I must say though, I was very pleased to see him get his marching orders in that game though! It oculd have been very different!

The banana incident :nono:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Barrel of Fun said:
I like Darren Moore. Him and Linvoy (Primus) have done a lot of fund raising for the poor in Africa and India.

I

Fair dinkum. I'd forgotten about that.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Common as Mook said:
Fair dinkum. I'd forgotten about that.

I wasn't criticising - Just a memory that returned and thought I would share it.

Makes a change from the average footballer sunning themselves in St Tropez or lounging about on Roman's boat!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Is this being played at Fratton? Recipe for trouble, especially as it's being played on the Monday (when Pompey are not playing).

PG

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
And don't forget that if Reinelt hadn't hit the back of the Edgar St net then Baird was right behind him.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Will always remember that chested goal against barnet in front of a packed north stand! Last game under flood lights at the goldstone, great atmosphere. Great cross by storer, and there was baird to chest in a vital goal! :bowdown:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Robert Codners Nostrils said:
Will always remember that chested goal against barnet in front of a packed north stand! Last game under flood lights at the goldstone, great atmosphere. Great cross by storer, and there was baird to chest in a vital goal! :bowdown:

Indeed.

Last ever goal scored in th North Goal.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
The Complete Badger said:
No it wasn't. That goal against Barnet was in front of me at the south end I am sure....

If you've got a copy of More Than Ninety Minutes, turn to page 151....

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Robert Codners Nostrils said:

I agree John. I was just to the left of it. For that goal he will allways be a legend.:bowdown:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here