Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i360

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
You can see inside MoHs flat from where I am ;)

1066gull

Should be awesome.

I have seen Pompey's equivalent, f***ing stunning and so is their harbour.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Downloaded Penguin said:

I'm still stung by the Blackpool fan's chants that we "only have one pier" :angry: :censored:

Not to worry, soon we can chant "your tower's smaller than ours"

If we're still as high as Blackppol in the league

:(

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Yeah yeah yeah. An observation tower. So we can see 180 degrees of sea and a load of roofs. Bloody brilliant. I'll use it once in the remaining predicted 50 years of my life.

Why hasn't Brighton got a decent swimming pool? Or a half decent leisure centre? Or a sports stadium? I'd be a more frequent visitor to those attractions.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Dick Knights Mum said:
Great stuff. Just a shame that on this part of the coast there is so little to see - relative to say - the Spinnaker at Portsmouth.

The Spinnaker Tower is a total joke.

It was supposed to be open and fully operation in time for the Millennium, and it still doesn't do what it's supposed to do nearly 6 years later.

What is it about the view from there that would be so superior to the view from a Brighton tower, just out of interest?

The main thing I can think of is the IoW, but you don't need to go up a tower to see that.

Last edited:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I hope it's got a glass bit of floor in that pod at the top... because that really shits you up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here