Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I would like to hear from Dick Knight

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
About the current financial position.
What has happened or happening to the Harding money?
Was all the coca cola money spent on CKR?
Were we not to get back the money spent on Falmer inquiry when we won the permission for Falmer.?
How much of the Leon money is available for players?
And what ever happened to the loan agreements that Dick promised us at a fans forum, from both Arsenal and Chelsea.?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
fosters headband said:
Were we not to get back the money spent on Falmer inquiry when we won the permission for Falmer.?
And what ever happened to the loan agreements that Dick promised us at a fans forum, from both Arsenal and Chelsea.?

Dick Tight is potless :censored: :censored:

fosters headband said:

That's when the stadium company is formed, all the revenue is got in from the various sources and the project comes in within budget. A long way off really, a few years.

The interesting question is whether we now have to spend more money on lawyers given we are co-defendants with the ODPM in the Lewes appeal. Probably likely, alas, as we can't leave it all to Prescott, given the high stakes of it all.

Last edited:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Re: Re: I would like to hear from Dick Knight

vulture said:
Dick Tight is potless :censored: :censored:

Hey now, I agree with getting some view of the financial situation, but I don't agree with any negative sentiment like 'Dick Tight' or anything else that might have been censored. There's no need. I'm fine with Dick Knight, it'd be nice to have some visibility of the financial reality.

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
fosters headband said:

The numbers simply don't stack in terms of a player budget. It's getting like "what happened to the cup final money" all over again. If it's all being tipped into the black hole, which is Falmer, surely the decent thing would be to make a statement as to why there's no money available to McGhee in spite of our headlong plunge towards the 3rd division. Supporters are both intelligent and understanding, but do require respect.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
fosters headband said:
Was all the coca cola money spent on CKR? [/B]

Yes incorporating wages and appearance extras

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks

Bromley shrimp said:
The numbers simply don't stack in terms of a player budget. It's getting like "what happened to the cup final money" all over again. If it's all being tipped into the black hole, which is Falmer, surely the decent thing would be to make a statement as to why there's no money available to McGhee in spite of our headlong plunge towards the 3rd division. Supporters are both intelligent and understanding, but do require respect.

Do you think there are missing millions then? We are heavily in debt and have few means to make money - having no ground of our own. When we do get some money (selling players, play-off final) people assume that this money translates directly into a playing budget - it doesn't. Rightly so too - what's more important keeping our head above water and securing a future for the club or splashing out money we don't have on a striker?

I certainly don't know the exact finances of the club, but I trust the people we have in charge and am certain that my broad understanding of the financial situation is correct - we're SKINT. Why do truly believe that something is wrong?

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I would like to hear from Dick Knight

Ernest said:
I am a bullshitter

Really you're having us all on surely ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I would like to hear from Dick Knight

Ernest said:
Shut it you NONSE :salute:

Go ahead, make my day :p

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I would like to hear from Dick Knight

Ernest said:
Everyone KNOWS you're my LAPDOG :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Really Mr Intelligent one (literally) :clap2:

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Re: Re: Re: I would like to hear from Dick Knight

DJ Leon said:
Do you think there are missing millions then? We are heavily in debt and have few means to make money - having no ground of our own. When we do get some money (selling players, play-off final) people assume that this money translates directly into a playing budget - it doesn't. Rightly so too - what's more important keeping our head above water and securing a future for the club or splashing out money we don't have on a striker?

I certainly don't know the exact finances of the club, but I trust the people we have in charge and am certain that my broad understanding of the financial situation is correct - we're SKINT. Why do truly believe that something is wrong?

I don't think imoney's gone missing, but just want a straightforward breakdown of how the money we do get in (and how this last season) is being apportioned.

PS Any operation continually selling the silverware just to clear debt isn't in business in the true sense.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.

London Irish said:

The interesting question is whether we now have to spend more money on lawyers given we are co-defendants with the ODPM in the Lewes appeal. Probably likely, alas, as we can't leave it all to Prescott, given the high stakes of it all.
LEWES DC ARE HELLBENT ON BANKRUPTING THE ALBION.

The people who moan at the lack of funds seem to be oblivious to the damage that Neil Commin, Ann DeVecchi and their friends are deliberately doing to our club.

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
We are busted because of that c u n t Stanley, who flogged the Albion to Archer for £51, which led to him asset stripping the club, selling it 'to pay the debts,' then immediately profiting from the sell on that took place after.

That's why we're skint. Knight has done the best he can with limited means, but there isn't any spare dosh about, and if we don't 'sort' Lewes DC and get the Falmer Stadium built, then we are well and truly f***ed.

Sorry to be so down and dismal, but I am well and truly hacked off with all those people who over the years have f***ed us over.

Thank God for people like Knight, Lord B, Paul Samrah, and all the others who keep the faith. If there is any justice in the world then we will win, and I pin my faith on that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here