Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I would Like This Team For Sat

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Not so sure myself, I think CMS is crying out for a partner to be honest and think Hoskins deserves a few games.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
GK Harper
RB Calderon
LB Painter
CB Greer
CB Dunk
DM Bridcutt
DM Jara Reyes
RW Buckley
LW Noone
AM Vicente
ST McKail-Smith

SB1 Ankergran
SB2 Vincelot
SB3 Sparrow
SB4 Hoskins
SB5 LuaLua

Full of creative players admittedly, but the team also needs a backbone to avoid being rolled over, and apart from Bridcutt in midfield, l dont see one.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not so sure myself, I think CMS is crying out for a partner to be honest and think Hoskins deserves a few games.

Yep l agree 100 percent. CMS is a finisher not a target man, he needs a big ugly bastard to hold the ball up and to make chances for him. Unfortunately though l dont think that iis part of Gus's masterplan. Time will tell.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Full of creative players admittedly, but the team also needs a backbone to avoid being rolled over, and apart from Bridcutt in midfield, l dont see one.

Reyes looks like he has plenty of backbone, with some to spare!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I think we will see this team soon, although probably not at Birmingham.

Hope you are correct BUT, as we appear to have no great expectations for Saturday, why shouldn't we give it a go.

If we achieved a spectacular result in an away match where we expected little it would be fantastic !

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
When we signed CMS, Poyet said he wanted to build a team around him

That's funny, I'm sure I read somewhere recently that we're now gonna build the team around Vicente? :p

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
that team looks the dog's bits! Agree about CMS needing a suitable strike partner........Harper and Reyes have arrived just at the right time........despite the goal thought Harper spread confidence throughout the team and the crowd....and Reyes is class........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here