Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I will pass on your appreciation to Mark McGhee - LAST CHANCE TO SIGN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Mark - you've turned this bunch of players into a team of players that can achieve anything that they put their minds too. Keep us the superb work, you deserve everything you achieve at this club and if you sign now hopefully you'll be the one celebratiin (and rightly so) in our own theatre of dream a.k.a falmer !!! You've turned brighton into a team that is feared in the championship and where no points are easy to be picked up against us !!

On a lighter note , I referee for the brighton youth academy games and am down at the training ground every so often on sunday as I am part of the sussex county referees academy. Just want to say i seen your reffing in training .... stick to management !!!

Well done Mark.

Bevendean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Bevendean
Your a legend mark keep up the good work.

Many thank's

David Evans

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Mark, brilliant mate, you wear your heart on your sleeve, and it's clear to see that you are passionate about the game.

Please stay and lead us out at Falmer!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
From your first game at Peterborough to the most recent game at Sheffield United has just seen improvements in the players that most thought would not of happened.

The fans have had some memorable days since you took over.

The Play-Off final is obviously one day that i will look back on forever, but the away day wins at the likes of West Ham, Leicester, Sheffield United and Nottingham Forest this year has finally meant that fans can look foward to Championship football next season.

Thats testament to the way you get the best out of our players and team as a whole.

Long may it continue.........

Thanks for the good work and please sign a new contract.

P.S. Play-Offs are in sight..........

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
Well done Mark, you are doing a fantastic job on limited resources.

Sign that new contract and have us in a good position, ready for when Falmer is completed and a push towards the Premiership.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Well done Mark and Bob!
You really have got the club going in the right direction and playing some good football recently. Keep it up!

Hope you'll stick around to see us out at the Falmer stadium. Cheers.

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Mark Mcghee tactiful genius(we hate palace)
Mark Mcghee tactiful genius(we hate palace):clap:
Mark Mcghee tactiful genius(we hate palace):bounce:
Mark Mcghee tactiful genius(we hate palace):bounce: :bounce:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
DRINK THOSE PINTS OF WHISKEY, MARK MGHEE, MARK MGHEE!

:clap2:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Thanks for all the good times Mark. You gave us some of the best days Brighton fans have had in many a year. I'm gutted that the small minded people attached and in charge of this club have made such a grave mistake it letting you go and I apologise to you for that. I am sure that you will find another club very soon and I sincerely hope that you get better treatment there than you did here.

All the best of Luck Mark, you deserve it.

Drinking Pints Of Whiskey MARK McGHEE MARK McGHEE!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Good luck in the future, but do me a favour & NEVER wear those white trousers that you had on at Reading for the opening game last season.

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
Mark,

Thanks for the best day out (Cardiff play-off) since Wembley 1983, you had the hardest job in football at the Albion, Lewes District Council have alot to answer for, we WILL get Falmer and hopefully invite you back one day.

May I wish you all the best, thanks again.

Burrish Gull

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Still think he was shat on. If only we knew what has been going on behind the scenes. Signing players and selling players etc. Still we are always going to be kept informed as Mr Knight told us when he took over. Nothing will be done behind the fans back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here