Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I went to school with david van day

boys29

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
It Was the Knoll boys school in Hove from about 1972 till 1976 , anyone else go to this school or got a local claim to fame ?

Tubes

Apr 16, 2011
Chris Eubank. He was driving through the Laines. He drove passed us and me and me cousin started following the jeep thing he had at the time. Ohh and Sally Gunnell came to my school many years ago. Mouslecoomb Juniors lol

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I heard somewhere that Piers Morgan went to Hove County Grammar School for Boys - please tell me this isn't true as I would have to destroy all evidence of my education

Tubes

Apr 16, 2011
I heard somewhere that Piers Morgan went to Hove County Grammar School for Boys - please tell me this isn't true as I would have to destroy all evidence of my education

"Piers Morgan was born in 1965 to Vincent and Gabrielle O'Meara. His father died when he was one year old; his mother subsequently remarried. He has three older siblings.[6] Morgan was raised Catholic.[7] Named Piers Stefan Pughe-Morgan by his stepfather, Morgan attended an independent school from the ages of seven to thirteen, and then Chailey School, a comprehensive secondary school in Chailey, near Lewes, East Sussex, followed by Lewes Priory School for VI form.[8] Morgan studied Journalism at Harlow College. After a brief career at Lloyds of London, he joined the Surrey and South London Newspaper Group, where he worked as a reporter on the South London News, and the Streatham and Tooting News. Morgan was recruited (he says headhunted by editor Kelvin MacKenzie) to join The Sun newspaper, specifically to work on the Bizarre column."

Can't see anything there.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gehan Mendis went to my school, left Sussex after found kerb crawling incident I think. Nearly made it into the England team, but not consistent enough to break through.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You think that going to school with David van Day is a claim to fame?

Poor you.

D

Deleted User X18H

Chris Eubank. He was driving through the Laines. He drove passed us and me and me cousin started following the jeep thing he had at the time. Ohh and Sally Gunnell came to my school many years ago. Mouslecoomb Juniors lol

Where are these Laines you speak of?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Blimey, turns out I was at the same school as Piers Morgan. The Lewes Priory bit.
Dick Adland, drummer of the Piranhas. Led the coppers in a fine chase across the Goldstone in the Shef Weds promotion game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mark Thomas was in most of my classes at school, he was never that funny either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here