Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Or David GILmour

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The music was so loud that I've been hard of herring ever since.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
On a SCALE of one to ten, how was the night?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
That PLAICE lacks SOLE. It's full of PIKEys, blokes with RED MULLETs and women who've spent too long at the plastic STURGEONs.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
That PLAICE lacks SOLE. It's full of PIKEys, blokes with RED MULLETs and women who've spent too long at the plastic STURGEONs.

If it was that full, there were probably a few crushed-Asians around as well.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Always found those places are full of clingers on.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I met a girl and took her back to my plaice and got out my winkle to kipper happy, but when I didn't fin-k to call her the next day, I made anenome.

Shellfish git!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I went to get in, but seeing as I turned up with a lobster the barman said

"You are barred!".........

Lobster said -

"Why is that then?"

Barman said (holds hands up, mimics claws opening and closing)

"Last time you were in here you were giving it all that"

When there's a bit of TENCHion, that tips the SCALES, and eventually the club will FLOUNDER. I mean it's POLLOCKS. I went to one and they still had Cliff PILCHARD records! There was one good-looking black KRILL, typical that it was her fat WHITE BAIT that liked me. She was a BLOATER, and ever wore her HERRING dreadlocks!. It may sound SAILFISH but I wasn't going to ask that munTR OUT on a bet, wouldn't even MULL ET over for two minutes, she was only 4ft 3 in high EELS. The black chick was sexy, and I wanted to sMACKEREL over her big booty out in the back HALI BUT her mate stood between us, which was a bit of a haWRASSEment. She was Jamaican and she knew they had some Bob MARL IN the juke box, and she even CLAMed to have seen him play live. We danced the CONGER all night long, until I twisted my ankle on this SHOAL in the dancefloor, and had to LIMPET.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here