Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
At least you didnt smash into any WALLS

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was the transit van driver called Toni Bell ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On Wedenesday afternoon while on En route to pick up my girlfriend i was involved in a car crash in Eastbourne
My car was smashed into by a White transit van while turning up Victoria Drive my car spun rounded 3 times but luckly stayed on the road.
Luckily no one died but i have sustained some injuries
my back is still badly hurting and psychlogically i feel terrible
my car has been written off but i don't care about that just being alive is better
It's really made me relise how much i value life after this
:(

You need to get on the phone to a no win no fee insurance company straight away before you start to forget all that happened. If they think they (sorry , you) can make money out of the claim they will be around pronto.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
was the car that hit you taking the corneretto a bit quickly?

This thread is in danger of meltdown

pd2007049.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
its just fab that you survived. "Cancel that the fabs gone."

Erm was you going round a blind cornetto

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You need to get on the phone to a no win no fee insurance company straight away before you start to forget all that happened. If they think they (sorry , you) can make money out of the claim they will be around pronto.

New legislation means that you get 100% of the money awarded to you as your entire legal fees are charged against the losers of the claim,

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
On Wedenesday afternoon while on En route to pick up my girlfriend i was involved in a car crash in Eastbourne
My car was smashed into by a White transit van while turning up Victoria Drive my car spun rounded 3 times but luckly stayed on the road.
Luckily no one died but i have sustained some injuries
my back is still badly hurting and psychlogically i feel terrible
my car has been written off but i don't care about that just being alive is better
It's really made me relise how much i value life after this
:(

get on to no win no fee people, ie accident line etc, i was on bus that went into wall at 5 miles an hour ... made a claim, got £1,500 compensation, injured my ankle whilst working for crap bus company and made claim as it was their fault and got 8 grand plus another 6 grand in industrial injuries benefit... so my advice ..make a claim ..its your right !!! good luck :thumbsup:

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
by the way i think you have upto 6 yrs to make a claim...dont quote me on that though !!

sureyyathegodofthephonein

nsc most loved
Apr 26, 2008
Having sex in a skip
Just to update you all a solicistair is coming round my house this week to examine my injuries the insurance company can't claim the crash but they are doing something about my injuries and by the way im still in a lot of pain
and it was big white transit van
Guiness Dave good luck with the ice cream van

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Just to update you all a solicistair is coming round my house this week to examine my injuries the insurance company can't claim the crash but they are doing something about my injuries and by the way im still in a lot of pain

wouldn't you be better off with a Doctor examining your injuries?

:dunce:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

so you were uninsured but you can claim against the other driver who was insured for your injuries.

Or have you admitted it was your fault and you are Third Party insurance only

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here