Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I want you to go to Heaven also...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Juan Albion said:
Funny, but there's nothing like a mention of religion to bring out the fact that the British are far more ignorant, bigoted and insular than their American cousins. Kinda ironic given all the "dumb Yanks" threads...

Love you all! :kiss:

Quite corret Juan

Btw just to reassure you all that there is absolutely no way that Dwayne would have posted that.

No, I don't know who posted it either but it seems very genuine imo.

BAG, I take it it is ok to offend Christians but not homosexuals?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The thread is so far off topic on a football board that it is inevitably going to have the piss taken. Why do all the NSC Christians suddenly have a sense of humour failure?

Last edited:

My guess is that the pious poster imagines this invasive outburst is designed to SAVE some joyous & evil football fans (who are, generally, on a hell-bound away-train to sin).

Satiating my lustfulness and slavering to my urging loins with stripey averice (drool, slobber) the demonic cry of SEAAAAGUUUULLLSS betrays my terrible inner spirits that fill my wretched soul!

Thanks computeroom, now what about saving the REAL scum from Croydon from the eternal lake of fire?
Go get 'em tiger! :flameboun

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Icy Gull said:
The thread is so far off topic on a football board that it is inevitably going to have the piss taken. Why do all the NSC Christians suddenly have a sense of humour failure?

:clap: :clap:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Unbeknownst to Computerroom, i am God. He/she's been worshipping me for years without knowing it. I come to him/her in dreams and tell him/her that i'm all-powerful. It's quite funny really.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sm_bad_religion.jpg

they're a Punk band ya know :thumbsup: punk:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Who let Glen Hoddle on here? I thought he was in West Bromwich.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Perhaps we should point computerroom in the direction of NSP. He / she would love over there.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
LET US PLAY
How I hate religion,
football is my god.
Especially the Albion,
they'll always get my nod.
To compare with church is not a sin,
to pray your team play well and win.
You'll find upon examination,
which has the biggest congregation.