Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I want to take a MATE to Withdean...

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
pretty sure you have to buy 2 new tickets and then try and sell your individual ticket to someone

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ring or visit the shop to see if they can sell one near you. Generally the seats around us are not taken up with STH'S.

Failing that you may need to purchase a ticket for your mate and get your ST transferred for that day.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I've done this many a time with my friend, you go in, ask for your ticket to be moved to a space where you can sit next to an extra ticket you wish to buy.

The ticket office are very good and will do it in an instant. you just hand your ticket over, and they give you two new ones next to each other!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
See I'm wondering how that'll work at the new stadium.

I will be a STH, and I know TONNES of people who would want to check out a game or two.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Honestly you lot, ring up the ticket shop, ask them to find somewhere with 2 seats, buy one for your mate and then ask them to move your STH to the new seat next to the purchased one, done it lots of times with no fuss even between stands (sometimes had to pay a charge to 'upgrade' due to different costs in different stands). You do have to go into the shop to get your ticket though

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
See I'm wondering how that'll work at the new stadium.

I will be a STH, and I know TONNES of people who would want to check out a game or two.

Yep same here but I cant imagine it would be very difficult.

Like people say it may mean you (as in the STH) having to move as chances are that you will be with other STHs anyway so there will be no "spare" seats near you for your mates who will come every now and then.

Feb 21, 2009
Honestly you lot, ring up the ticket shop, ask them to find somewhere with 2 seats, buy one for your mate and then ask them to move your STH to the new seat next to the purchased one, done it lots of times with no fuss even between stands (sometimes had to pay a charge to 'upgrade' due to different costs in different stands). You do have to go into the shop to get your ticket though

This.

And Shop staff also very helpful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here