Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I want to sing this when Nigel Adkins walks over the turf to the dug-out............

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Jason Puncheon is doing a good job at Blackpool, but (by all accounts) is a bit of a difficult character to deal with. I suspect that is why Plymouth gave him the big E also. He had a bust up with Crosby and went off to Millwall, came back, probably had some other altercation and then was off to Blackpool. I think the feeling now is that he aint worth the hassle and they would rather he was somebody elses problem. If he moves to Blackpool, I won't be surprised to hear of some major bust-up with Holloway in the not too distant future......all libellous heresay I hasten to add.

Puncheon is good when he first joins a team and is then shit, as he was for us this season. If we do recall him he'll only sulk and just hoof the ball into the crowd at any opportunity.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
even though weve collected 4 points over the past 4 days whereas Huddersfield collected 1 at home to Swindon and Posh & Bmuff none.

:fishing: hehe Saints baiting is just too easy these days, there's barely any joy in it any more. :dance:

Incidentally, last 6 games Hudds have got 14 Pts , P'Boro 15 Pts, MK Dons 16 Pts & Saints 13 Pts. Hardly pulling away or gaining ground are you?

Last edited:

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
Whatever the song is, I am sure Nigel and the team will be dead chuffed and flattered that you went to so much trouble. It will give them a little boost to feel that you have lost sight of your main objective: supporting your own team.

- scc fan talking about not abusing other clubs, supporting your own team and it being sad spending time doing this...on a BRIGHTON FORUM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here