Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I want an 80's Albion shirt

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
The club shop used to do the 1980(ish) blue and white home shirt and a yellow away version with blue collar but I've been told they no longer stock them. I'm desperately after one as a xmas present, the club shop have the shiny caledonian shirt and the pheonix brewery shirt - both nice but not what I'm after.

The obvious google searches aren't doing the business and the toffs website seems to stop short at the 70's for albion shirts.

Does anyone own one and find it other than at the club shop? I've seen plenty at games home and away but finding it hard to track one down.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Those shoirts were manufactued by Scoredraw, a cheaper and inferior product when stacked againsta TOFFS shirt.

no sign ofthe shirts on their website (nearest one is a 1978 Birmingam City shirt)

You can contact Score Draw to find out about our product range or working with us using the details below.

Score Draw
Vinola House
191 Ross Walk
Leicester
LE4 5HH

Tel: +44(0)116 223 42 40
Email: enquiries@scoredraw.com

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Sorry, stupid of me, thought that having a replica shirts shop you may have been able to help with an Albion shirt :rolleyes:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Yeah, I know. I was being SILLY.

I suspect he's talking about the yellow version of this...

1503_m.jpg

Now I have no recollection of the Albion ever wearing this one pictured above, even though it does look nice. Actually, working on the assumption that this was what See-Goals was on about, I did phone TOFFS and ask them about it. (i.e. making the proper yellow and blue version in the same style.) They said they'll look into it. It's perfectly within their capability to sort this out, and if See-Goals (or anyone else for that matter) wants one, I can sort it out for them.

If it's not what he's after, and he's after a shiny, polyester 1980s shirt, then I'm afraid I can't really help.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Those shoirts were manufactued by Scoredraw, a cheaper and inferior product when stacked againsta TOFFS shirt.

no sign ofthe shirts on their website (nearest one is a 1978 Birmingam City shirt)

You can contact Score Draw to find out about our product range or working with us using the details below.

Score Draw
Vinola House
191 Ross Walk
Leicester
LE4 5HH

Tel: +44(0)116 223 42 40
Email: enquiries@scoredraw.com
I think that website is now out of date. Score Draw generally manufacture shirts for the club in question only to sell those particular shirts. I asked about selling their stuff, and they said fine, if I was prepared to take a minimum order of 500.

The material they use is good stuff, but not as heavy as the material TOFFS use.

Score Draw no longer deal with the Albion.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I have the yellow one which i've only ever worn once and the blue one which i wear quite a lot

mendoza10, how do you get any shirts on over those funny shaped arms? Your avatar, I mean - that's brilliant, where did you find that?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
my friend emailed it to me - its called Lego Stephen Hawkings, made me chuckle so had to share it with the world :D

Yeah ... it's so life-like! You can almost see that him dribbling. Love it!

1503_m.jpg

Now I have no recollection of the Albion ever wearing this one pictured above, even though it does look nice. Actually, working on the assumption that this was what See-Goals was on about, I did phone TOFFS and ask them about it. (i.e. making the proper yellow and blue version in the same style.) They said they'll look into it. It's perfectly within their capability to sort this out, and if See-Goals (or anyone else for that matter) wants one, I can sort it out for them.

If it's not what he's after, and he's after a shiny, polyester 1980s shirt, then I'm afraid I can't really help.

But he can get a 1980s shiny polyester one from the club shop

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford

1503_m.jpg

That's the one, I definitely didn't mean the shiny nylon one. If this shirt was available in the stripes and a yellow alternative then (although not an expert on the market) surely they would sell reasonably well? Not everyone wants the latest replica shirt but still wants to wear colours in one form or another.

Right so who do I have to shake (or ask nicely) to get one in stripes?

Oh and thanks for the responses.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
That's the one, I definitely didn't mean the shiny nylon one. If this shirt was available in the stripes and a yellow alternative then (although not an expert on the market) surely they would sell reasonably well? Not everyone wants the latest replica shirt but still wants to wear colours in one form or another.

Right so who do I have to shake (or ask nicely) to get one in stripes?

Oh and thanks for the responses.

A blue-and-white striped one was sold by the club, but never worn by the players at any point in the club's history. The yellow one is a similar to the one worn at Newcastle in 1979, but without the Bukta stripes.

Do pop by the shop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here