Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I used to like Dalglish, but....

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Comes across as a right wanker.

Suarez is a horrid cheat as well. What a whiny, over-acting knob.

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
He was plucked out of football obscurity by the yank owners and hailed as the second coming of Christ. You'd think he'd be a bit happier about it wouldn't you?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Always a one trick pony - the wit of Dalgleish is just so funny

DPM0395

Aug 11, 2011
London
I have to say, despite his non-committal attitude towards expressing an opinion on the Rodwell travesty (which is understandable,he looks like he is still trying to fathom the modern notion that managers and players aren't allowed to express an opinion without being fined a years wages and banned for 6 months),I like him and am glad he and ferguson are both new additions to motd,much,much better than Benitez.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I don't get it. The interviewer asks him a perfectly reasonable question regarding the most important point of the game and he purposefully answers a different question. The interviewer is doing his job Kenny and for that you deserve the prized cock award (and also he's Scottish)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Rubbish thread. What's he said wrong? Liverpool have won a game of football, and the first question to the Liverpool manager suggests a refereeing decision is more important than their win. His reaction was fair and justified, just as it was when the first question put to him after the Brighton game was about Brighton. He is the Liverpool manager and looks out for their interests, nothing else.

Suarez is a complete prick though. Great player, but as a person he lacks class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here