Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I trust Dick Knight - Do you ?

letsparty1979

Oct 12, 2003
burgess hill unfortuntely
I can't believe some peoples reactions, we go through a awful period and what do we do, we attack the one man who has been amazing for this club, he loves the club, he brought us back to Brighton, he brought us 2 titles, he has got us very good managers Coppell, Taylor, Adams and Mcgee, yet people are calling him a money grabber.

Which is total garbage and i really like Knight and i wouldnt want anyone else to be in charge of our club, he has all best intentions and is thinking to the future, whatever u say brighton need a new stadium and thats his main aim, he can't do both, give millions for new players and for stadium.

We are in div 2 for christ sake, realism check, these people who say Knight out sorry must be total idiots, and if i was at a game and heard anyone say this i would tell them.

Yes we are in trouble at the moment but why attack the one man who does care for club at the moment and some people attacking Booker and staff what is a matter with some of you, you have such shallow and one tracked minds, all coaches have done brillant for this club.

We should be attacking the players if anyone not all of them, but some definately shouldnt be given the priviliage of wearing the shirt eg Pethick, Jones them 2 for a start should be out and garbage like lee and pitcher get them out 2.

We havent got a Abroamovich and personally i wouldnt want one, i like Knights intentions and he cares, he is thinking to the future and thinking of the club, yet some prats attack him, some clubs when trouble occurs have spent eg bradford, leeds, watford, derby and barnsley and they are all in total trouble now.

Do you want us to risk the whole future of club on spending money really which isnt there and maybe not then being able to afford a new stadium and therefore no future and not enough income to pay the wages, which you guys who attack knight (think get a whole squad with bigger wages) and where do you believe this income would come from where ? knights millions he has, my arse does he have millions, he cares for the club and is also using it as a business, which i believe is right way.

Yes the playing front does need a fresh change, yet take time, i trust the club, im as annoyed as all you fans, as i love the club and im very very passionate, yet gotta be realistic, i want new signings, as i think is only way club can have any chance of success in next few years as a lot of players at club at min arent good enough.

Also how come Knight is getting so much stick this season, what has he done any different this year to what he has done every other year, nothing, he has given us 100,000 on getting knight another bargain buy, and used the coppell and zamora money for future, wages, loans and stadium money, Knight is the same man he was a few years back when everyone loved him, i still do, he is great for this club, lets respect him and back him now, and get behind this average side, and hope Mcgee gets the best possible result for club as we need to get this stadium and if do need to be in div 1-2 by time built so lets stabilise this club again.

Sorry had to write a massive piece as some idiots on here and radio etc really have been getting on my tits.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't let FG or Ernest see this - they hate his guts.

letsparty1979

Oct 12, 2003
burgess hill unfortuntely
Ernest what facts do you have to back up your statement ? nothing, he brought club back to brighton and 2 titles and possible 22,000 stadium, isnt that enough for you, 2 show he has done well for the club ?

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Ernest said:
When and it's a very big when Falmer is built and financed by Knight I will take my hat off to him but as far as I'm concerned there is more chance of Lord Lucan riding Shergar onto the pitch at Withdean on the 29th then the Albion ever playing at Falmer.

Nice to see you're so optimistic.:)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well said letsparty.

Like many others on here, Ernest has endless resources of flack, abuse and accusations to hurl at Dick Knight and the board, but precious little fact to back anything up, and certainly no solutions whatsoever as to what he'd do if Dick and the board upped and left tomorrow.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
When and it's a very big when Falmer is built and financed by Knight I will take my hat off to him but as far as I'm concerned there is more chance of Lord Lucan riding Shergar onto the pitch at Withdean on the 29th then the Albion ever playing at Falmer.

Told you so - Hello Ernie :salute: :salute:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Chew on my cheese :salute: :salute:

That's a very gay statement for a true Thatcher man

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
In answer to the question - yes!