Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I took my boy to his first Albion game on Saturday

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Years ago, when I took my daughter to the Goldstone.

She'd eaten her sandwiches at half time and as Sussex by the Sea struck up again and the teams ran out for the second half, she looked up at me and asked "Daddy, who are we playing this time??"

Happy Days !!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Leesy said:
I took my eldest daughter to her first game at the weekend as well. She is eight (same age as I saw my first Albion game), and sat in block B. I don't think she was too impressed with the football, but she was amazed by the crowd.

She certainly learnt some new words, and will forever associate the words referee and linesman with a number of more colourful descriptions!!

All part of an eight year olds education I guess.

And yes, she does want to go again.

Four years ago my lass made her debut in B Block at the age of 7 - we lost 1-0 to York City to a late goal.

Despite not even seeing us score in her first four games - including Lincoln and Southend away the folowing season, she stuck with it and was rewarded with two championships and a run-out as the Seagulls Club mascot!

We now brave the language in H Block - she gave up asking what certain words meant years ago!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
He He...

Those asking there parents what things ment, that made me laugh.

I remember at a Brighton game hearing the Brighton fans singing.." You couldn't score in a brothel". I did the old dad what does Brothel mean in front of his friends. He just went a bit red and said he didn't know. Always brings a smile to my face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here