Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I told you your wheels had come off !!!!!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Strange. Sure it was Saints fans who tried to tell us not to create an artificial rivalry a few months back?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We're 5th, it's hardly a disaster.

And our temporary rivalry was last season, when you told us you'd topple us, but you didn't. You lost, we won, it's over. Go find your Pompy friends.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Ner ner n ner ner we're top of the league !!!

you are quite right. I should switch allegiance now. How does one go about transferring to the Southampton Supporters Club? Hope I can do this, as I see you have plenty of spare seats in your lovely characterful stadium! I cant believe I haven't done this before now. The season is over, having already reached that pivotal date in the season of October 1st. No way back now for the lowly Brighton.

How can we ever keep up?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I'm enjoying how this guy comes slithering back here. Winning League One has REALLY pissed him off. :lolol:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I thought you weren't meant to care about us?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
i really think you guys a punching above you weight dont get me wrong ya have scored a shed load of goals but i still think you will not win the league

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
spending 3 times as much as most others and running at big financial loss........ you obviously haven't learned from the last time you ripped off your creditors, at least this time you've got a dead mans cheque book to fund your gratuitous overspending.

shame about those new fifa rules......designed for clubs like saints that live well outside of their means and income stream.

premier or bust (again)

Our physio could get us to the top of the league with 3 times our current budget.

Souless bowl full of tw*ts wearing boating shoes....... sooner be in fith and support brighton

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Adkins wouldn't know how to tie his own shoelaces if it wasn't for Andy Crosby giving him a hint.

farawaysaint

Oct 1, 2011
If it makes you guys feel better most of us are just as embarrassed as you when we see a fan of our team doing this :) To be fair we did have several Brighton idiots on our forum when you were top. Just ignore them.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
When we were top, how many went over to your board and gloated? I shall tell you, NONE. Why? because it was too early in the season to make ridiculous comments on other teams boards. But now we are so close to the end of the season, I can see why you have stained your pants. Now run along and find a Kleenex, there's a good boy.

farawaysaint

Oct 1, 2011
When we were top, how many went over to your board and gloated? I shall tell you, NONE. Why? because it was too early in the season to make ridiculous comments on other teams boards. But now we are so close to the end of the season, I can see why you have stained your pants. Now run along and find a Kleenex, there's a good boy.

I think this was definately a fair reaction to my post :rolleyes:

Yes you are quite correct, I have just given my wheeliebin Its Bi-monthly clean, which is unpleasant when there are maggots involved let me tell you, and while taking it back down the access road the Wheel did indeed fall off.

Now remind me, what are those gold patches on our sleeves for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here