Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I thought we were bloody awful on Saturday

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Loads of pretty little passes with the ball going nowhere so it's not surprising we cannot score goals to kill teams off.
Two OAP's in defence means we will always concede sloppy goals and I've seen milk turn faster than Butters.
An inept manager who takes off the best player thus disrupting the whole rythym of play allowing Crewe to get into the game.
There was nothing there on Saturday to suggest that we will win enough games to stay up and when teams who should be struggling like Luton and Crewe already are several points in front of us means we are doomed already.

Take off the rose tinted specs and look at the reality, we have a potless pillock for a chairman, a lapdog who should have been sacked years ago and an inept lardy Jocko buffoon for a manager so it's no surprise we are in the shit both on and off the pitch.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
la la la la la la la la :p

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
McGhee has to take the blame for bad substitutions and the excuse we were tired doesn't wash as we didn't look tired at 2 - 1 down. However that aside I thought we were excellant for 65 mins and I saw enough that tells me we will survive.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
ernest top post !! thought u were on vacation u never fail to astound ! :clap:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Ernest said:
Loads of pretty little passes with the ball going nowhere so it's not surprising we cannot score goals to kill teams off.
Two OAP's in defence means we will always concede sloppy goals and I've seen milk turn faster than Butters.
An inept manager who takes off the best player thus disrupting the whole rythym of play allowing Crewe to get into the game.
There was nothing there on Saturday to suggest that we will win enough games to stay up and when teams who should be struggling like Luton and Crewe already are several points in front of us means we are doomed already.

Take off the rose tinted specs and look at the reality, we have a potless pillock for a chairman, a lapdog who should have been sacked years ago and an inept lardy Jocko buffoon for a manager so it's no surprise we are in the shit both on and off the pitch.

forgot to add what do u think of the two frogs and and an argie !

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Ernest said:

:lolol:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
ernest are you really a albion fan?Its funny how my first ever post is to say how much of a nob you are.Every thread you write is negative!The albion are better of without fans like you, why dont you f**k off a support palarse!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Sammy the seagull said:
ernest are you really a albion fan?Its funny how my first ever post is to say how much of a nob you are.Every thread you write is negative!The albion are better of without fans like you, why dont you f**k off a support palarse!

Most of what Ernest writes is a wind up but gets repetitive.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ernie's been doing the same 'joke' for several seasons now. All the time that people find him amusing he'll keep posting either as Ernest or his alta ego FG.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
It jus pisses me off, its like at withdean when people are getting on the players back, they never seem to support the team.People seem to forget a few years ago we were the worst team in div 3 and now were playing teams like leeds,southampton and palarse they should be getting behind the lads.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sammy the seagull said:
It jus pisses me off, its like at withdean when people are getting on the players back, they never seem to support the team.People seem to forget a few years ago we were the worst team in div 3 and now were playing teams like leeds,southampton and palarse they should be getting behind the lads.

Yes but Sammy, Ernie thinks he's funny and if you read the thread thoroughly you'll see that others do too. Frankly I just find him boring but there again, there's more boring threads on here than this. Best thing to do is ignore his posts and treat them with distain.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
bhaexpress said:
Yes but Sammy, Ernie thinks he's funny and if you read the thread thoroughly you'll see that others do too. Frankly I just find him boring but there again, there's more boring threads on here than this. Best thing to do is ignore his posts and treat them with distain.
cant he go on the palarse boards and piss them off?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here