Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I thought the Pompey tickets went on sale to STH at 6pm today?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Love the club but christ almighty this whole ticket thing is shockingly shit. F k up after F k up

tycoon0_0

Aug 3, 2011
35 minutes late, but I am in and on the payment screen now, the loyalty points has now been changed to 1000. I guess better late than never...

tycoon0_0

Aug 3, 2011
When you get the traffic and the option to click try again, just persistently click it, but you need to wait for the page to reload, otherwise all you are doing is asking it to try again before it has a chance to enter you into the queue. I got on twice, both times after 6pm, just by doing that. After you're in, it's all plain sailing. Really unimpressed with having to wait 35 minutes though, especially considering how many people are all vying for just over 3000 tickets.

Apr 12, 2011
I managed to get on at 5.35 and by 6.05 they still hadn't lowered the threshold. So I got logged off.

I've mananged to get on again, and I'm trying to order mine and 2 friend's tickets, and we all have enough points. Yet I'm still getting a message saying 'An error has occurred'. It doesn't tell me what error though. This is annoying me a lot.

Any ideas people?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Purchase history is saying i have got one now however i havent been given the 10 loyalty points

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Just got mine - keep trying repeatedly and eventually the link went through - booking thereafter took 2 mins. Keep trying!

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
My credit card is saying I have been charged twice, yet my loyalty points haven't gone up, and no confirmation email from the club. It also isn't in the purchase history.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Mrs C1 BHA has got in :) Fanbloodytastic.........Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeagulls!!
2 tickets........GOT :)

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Logged in at 5;45 stayed logged in for 30 mins & got kicked out before the freshold lowered.
Managed to get back in 5-10 minutes ago after 30 mins of refreshing.
Tickets sorted :moo:

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Got ticket and loyalty points added now, certainly will be tooth-combing the statement next month though. Good Luck to all, keep trying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here