Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think.....

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
We have been far to easy on old Magoo the clipboard kid and the players, taken our eye of the ball with all this Falmer stuff and allowed standards to slip, it will be bitter sweet if Falmer gets approved but we slip in the minor leagues well beneath our growing status.

Dick tight must be confronted now and before it's too late.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
......you're a knob for saying that!

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Goring Gull said:
We have been far to easy on old Magoo the clipboard kid and the players, taken our eye of the ball with all this Falmer stuff and allowed standards to slip, it will be bitter sweet if Falmer gets approved but we slip in the minor leagues well beneath our growing status.

Dick tight must be confronted now and before it's too late.
I no what you mean with no money, no ground we should easy be in the top 2! Norwich at home, we should be beating teams like that 5-0.

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
We are in 21st now, and if we stay there it will be an achievement. We have played well in a lot of games, but have drawn too many games. Personally I am confident we won't get releagated.

I do think it is obvious that are defense needs strengthening, and McGhee is trying to sort it.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Kukev31 said:
We are in 21st now, and if we stay there it will be an achievement. We have played well in a lot of games, but have drawn too many games. Personally I am confident we won't get releagated.

I do think it is obvious that are defense needs strengthening, and McGhee is trying to sort it.
Sounds like we need a left back and QUICK!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here