Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Think We Will Get The Nod From 2 Jags........but!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I do feel that it will happen and all the work by the fans of the albion and other clubs and help from media is great!

It all does come down to two jags......I think he will give us the nod..But there will be many many restrictions and many things that we havent done..that will need doing..if you know what i mean.

So it will be a kind of provisional nod! Like a trial period..where prescott says yes you can have the ground..But you must complete all requests first!

People who think prescott will say ok...Have it..Have got another thing coming. In my opinion he will listen to the inspector but feel he will give us the green light once we have had meetings with the inspector and he is agreeable.

ANY1 ELSE AGREE?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah funny enough i feel it will still be a big fat yes as the latest report is just a last ditch effort to play with fattys head.:clap:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
:clap:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Get fatboy,des lynam and co and the england boss round 2 jags house know:lolol:
They have supported us very well in this case and will do there bit im sure.:lolol: :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What on earth is missing from the application that would cause him to say "You can have your new Stadium but only if these conditions are met". The club spent over 2 million quid getting the application to this stage-they're unlikely to have forgotten something???

What kind of requests did you have in mind?

Bat cages?
A cover for Falmer pond on matchdays?
Rambling rights across the pitch for the League of Sussex Downsmen?

I haven't a clue what you're suggesting here???

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Bwian said:
What on earth is missing from the application that would cause him to say "You can have your new Stadium but only if these conditions are met". The club spent over 2 million quid getting the application to this stage-they're unlikely to have forgotten something???

Bat cages?

So bwian Its a black or white situation..is it?

He will say yes or no..Is that what your saying? Because there is no way it will be like that & im not going to get into a mini battle about your little jokes you just had...

But that is my opinion..Irrelevant of how much the club has spent this inspector geezer has turned it down.So there must be something wrong somewhere..No i have not read the full report,But what i do know is this...It will not be simple + never is with the albion,Its not been easy so far and it wont get any easier!

So in your opinion he will say yes and then we build....your in a dream world m8.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Bwian said:

Bat cages?

Yeah i see your point so lets all just stop everything i.e campaign and letters and so on as everything has been covered.???

Whats it to be?

Yeah i think its not goner affect the big fat yes,but its the fact this twat has come up with a pile of shit at the last min to wobble the whole thing.:drink:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I dont think we'll get it. I'll post reasons next week but i hope i'm wrong.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Fair comment. Will you post the reason's if we get it anyway looney? just so we can have a look?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Still be nice to know like.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
Yeah i see your point so lets all just stop everything i.e campaign and letters and so on as everything has been covered.???

Whats it to be?

Yeah i think its not goner affect the big fat yes,but its the fact this twat has come up with a pile of shit at the last min to wobble the whole thing.:drink:

I'm not saying stop the campaining-I asked a simple question and haven't received an answer.

I'll ask it again then shall I?

What on earth is missing from the application that would cause him to say "You can have your new Stadium but only if these conditions are met". The club spent over 2 million quid getting the application to this stage-they're unlikely to have forgotten something.

Also, why wouldn't it be a simple black or white answer? That's what all of this campaigning malarcky is all about isn't it?-we want the definitive answer. Yes or Yes. If we aim for a NO or Yes with conditions then that's what we can expect. We are going for a simple YES decision.

Why go looking for issues that don't exist?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
looney said:
I dont think we'll get it. I'll post reasons next week but i hope i'm wrong.

why on earth would you not?? that's silly mate - publish them and lets hope you're wrong? can't do anyharm if they are constructive ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bwian said:
What on earth is missing from the application that would cause him to say "You can have your new Stadium but only if these conditions are met". The club spent over 2 million quid getting the application to this stage-they're unlikely to have forgotten something.
Nothing.
Thats the whole point byf - the Inspectors report casts doubt on a number of issues THAT WERE ALREADY COVERED EXTENSIVELY DURING THE ENQUIRY. The concerns raised about the scale of the site, whether there is a real need for the stadium etc etc, all this came up during the Enquiry and was answered at the Enquiry. To bring this up again now, as if no-one has ever thought of these "problems", is laughable. Its like the bloke wasn't even there.And then, to further compound it, Hoile goes on to suggest we look at developing Withdean, Sheepcote Valley, Toads Hall, or Brighton Station ! These sites were discussed at considerable length at the Enquiry, and systematically dismissed one by one as totally unsuitable, yet here we are, with a new report, suggesting we look at them again !

The whole thing would be utterly laughable if it wasn't so serious.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here