Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think tonight...

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I really think we should go in for Adam Le Fondre of Rotherham. Current top scorer of league two and still very young (23). With a considerable size bid, I'm sure we could get him.

Lua Lua and Painter we obviously need to sign.

Then I think we'd be a goalkeeper and centre mid away from a really, strong team.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Painter is a must. Lua Lua would be fantastic but I reckon we can get a more complete left sided if Bloom backs gus financially to get this.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Painter is a must. Lua Lua would be fantastic but I reckon we can get a more complete left sided if Bloom backs gus financially to get this.

I think this summer is more about quality than quantity. Painter looks a top full back at this level.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What we HAVE NOT GOT, is goal scorers (to any serious degree next to all the promotion chasers) so basically I agree with the OP, one attacking midfielder to replace crofts (baker would have been good), 1 x very good striker (billy sharp might have been good) and a keeper

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Agree with the opening poster really. As well as we're doing, this squad would not win us promotion or even get us in the play-offs over the course of a season. However, what we do seem to now have is the basis of a decent squad. We're missing 2 or 3 key players - the organising centre-back, the driving midfielder and the partner for our Glenn. But even what we've got has shown in the last two weeks that it's a better footballing side than Colchester (by a mile) and just as good as Leeds and Charlton. Get those vital players in over the summer and we're sorted, because there really is nothing to beat in this league.

Sorry, what about the HUGE CLEAROUT that you demand every 3 months?!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here