Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think this woman is absolutely lovely

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Makes me feel good in the morning this woman does, she is gorgeous, any other fans out there, photos added would be most welcome , preferably showing a bit of leg

-----------------------------------------------

Sian Williams

Sian began as a producer before going on screen
Sian returned to Breakfast early in 2005 after a spell as presenter on the BBC's 6 O'clock News.

She was immediately sent to Sri Lanka where she presented a week of special programmes following the tsunami.

She rounded off that week by flying to Phuket in Thailand and managed to grab an interview with the Foreign Secretary Jack Straw live on Breakfast.

Sian joined the Breakfast team as a presenter in January 2001, having just finished a two year stint at the 6 o'Clock News, as their special correspondent.

But her path to the Breakfast sofa was somewhat unconventional.

She spent more than a decade in radio - producing news and current affairs programmes for Radio 4 - and special political programmes, such as the budget and election night programmes.

But when she went to work as an editor on the launch for BBC News 24, things changed pretty dramatically.

The team were screen testing would-be presenters - one fell ill and Sian was asked if she fancied having a go herself.

She did, was offered the 4-7pm slot on BBC News 24 with Gavin Esler. She ended up staying there for more than two years and decided not to go back to producing again.

Sian and Bill go back a long way - right back to 1992 in fact, when she was the producer and he was the reporter, on the Bill Clinton election campaign.

They spent a memorable week in Arkansas, chasing Clinton, getting lost, giggling, swearing at one another and trying to put out some programmes.

Then, they met again. Bill's first shift as a presenter on News 24 was with Sian... no wonder Declan says they're like an old married couple.

As well as presenting Breakfast, Sian still pops up as a newsreader on the 6 o'Clock news. She is also a regular presenter on Radio 5live and hosts a weekly TV arts show for BBC Wales. She lives in North London - no bees or chickens (unlike Bill) but two children.

2004-7-12-15-16-15-16-248.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Her head is too big for her body, which suggests eating disorders (think that horrible alien from the Cranberries, for example). But she's a muckbeast: she's ditched her long-term lover for someone at the BBC, I read somewhere. Would.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
An acquired taste I'd say. Bit crusty round the edges for my liking. I'm probably too young.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
Her head is too big for her body, which suggests eating disorders (think that horrible alien from the Cranberries, for example). But she's a muckbeast: she's ditched her long-term lover for someone at the BBC, I read somewhere. Would.

Excellent summarising.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She has a beautiful facial bone structure and a tidy petite body, I would like to nail her senseless. Did I make myself clear ???

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Spielberg said:
She has a beautiful facial bone structure and a tidy petite body, I would like to nail her senseless. Did I make myself clear ???

Can't imagine she'll, ahem, swig from your bottle

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I did meet the lovely lady in question. My knee remains unwashed, i can still feel her hand now!!!!

You lucky bastard she is tops :love:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Doesn't do a lot for me to be honest.

If we're talking tv presenters, I'd much rather give Holly Willoughby a good seeing-to.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I also met Anne Diamond once, that was before she need a stomache staple job! It was back in the early 80's as she was a local TV presenter in the Midlands!

She was quite fit in those days!!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sian has looks and intelligence and a wicked glint in her eye that says " I am real handful in the bedroom " :drool: :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
More photos please

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Type her name into Google Images. Fake but enjoyable.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I went to Eastbourne Sixth Form College with Sian and she was bit of a cutie then! The only picture i have is huge group one, so for all you pervs lusting it would not be much cop.

Unfortunately, i think she now comes across as a bit of hard nosed Natasha Kaplinsky type.

I seem to recall that her father used to work for the BBC so perhaps he may have had a 'leg up'.

She made the gossip pages recently as she has split from her husband and is pregnant by her BBC executive lover who by all accounts is a bit of a bastard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here