West Ham away- Loss
Watford home- Win
Birmingham home- Draw
Barnsley away- Win

8 points.

Wickerman

Aug 24, 2011
Horam
I would love to be in the playoffs. It's been a great ride this season and unexpected. Lets just enjoy it.......but if we do get to the playoffs I would love to stuff that knob Allardyce!!!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Absolutely agree ... all have suffered inconsistency and anyone that can put any sort of a run together now will be in the mix. Blackpool have by far the "easiest" run in so they are my fav's. Cardiff run in is next easiest but they really are all at sea and I can see Boro doing them Saturday and they've then lost complete impetus so ruling them out (for now!). The Brum game in hand is huge at this time of year and reckon they could make full use of it.

Will be between us and Boro I think for 6th

This, taking goal difference into account is always a good indicator and reinforces the view, one thing we can all agree on its going to be close and which ever way it goes it's been a bloody good season and I have loved almost every minute of it.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I think Cardiff will make it, they have a pretty easy run-in and their bad form can't last for ever. Blackpool have an even easier run-in, so 1 from us, Brum and Boro. Logic says Middlesbrough, but I have this sneaky feeling we'll win the last three and do it.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I did the BBC predictor thing a couple of weeks ago, and had us coming sixth. Not that that counts for anyrhing! I think it's probably three from four for the remaining play-off places now, plus Watford as dark horses for the traditional "coming from nowhere at the last minutes" role.

We've still got a fair chance of the play-offs, though, which as far as I'm concerned is brilliant. Don't fancy our chances if we get there, though....too many really good teams in it this year.....sorry!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I think the top 4 places are already sorted and it is a fight between the next 4 to fill the last 2 slots.
Our run in is not going to be easy and I don't think Burnley will be the push over that some on here may think.
I would love to make the play offs, but will be happy with the progress made thus far if we did not.:albion2:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Burnley away- Draw
Reading home- Loss
West Ham away- Loss
Watford home- Win
Birmingham home- Draw
Barnsley away- Win

8 points.

Burnley away- Loss
Reading home- Loss
West Ham away- Loss
Watford home- Draw
Birmingham home- Draw
Barnsley away- Draw

3pts I think, although I hope I am wrong.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Looking at things optimistically we should be able to get:

Burnley away- Win
Reading home- Draw
West Ham away- Loss
Watford home- Win
Birmingham home- Draw
Barnsley away- Win

That'd leave us on 74 points which should be enough to clinch fourth or fifth place- fingers crossed eh.

Burnley away- Draw
Reading home- Loss
West Ham away- Loss
Watford home- Win
Birmingham home- Draw
Barnsley away- Win

8 points.

We'll lose to Watford !

After 46 games...

90 Southampton
89 Reading
84 West Ham United
76 Birmingham City
74 Blackpool
72 Middlesbrough
70 Cardiff City
70 Brighton & Hove Albion
67 Hull City

If Cardiff beat Middlesbrough this afternoon, I might tinker with the lower order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here